spit-fire and patriot88 COD W@W

stang_cluboc

Not cheating just general asshats. I just got off the server they were still on. Racism (N word) bad-mouthing everyone. Please check the log. I play on the server everyday. There is always some idiot on spouting off. Most of the time I can ignore it, but this was pretty bad. I told them to knock it off and just play the game. Finally I told them I was reporting them and that's when they laid into TGB as well, specifically calling Fast a hack. ;) I was playing as wetoddit.

I have a Language Monitor that runs on the servers. I can only run it when my PC is on, and sometimes I forget to run it. I will see about putting it on a server, so it's always on.

In the mean time, I will ban them.

In my view I would make spit-fire,s Ban permanent, he would make a comment on my skills after a kill and would say WE HACK, and when I asked him to confirm if it was me he was talking about I would get no reply.

right now its at a 70 day ban for racial slur. i figured out how to up it from the 7 day that we use to have.

wetoddit, hmm i played you quite a few times, i myself was called a cheater by spit-flame, but i just ignore it as im 33 yo man and i think if we couldnt say what we think then theres no freedom of speech and therefore we might aswell play offline with bots, racism no i dont agree but i have never witnessed that so i wont comment, but it is sad that people in 2010 are banned for freedom of speech, imagine not enjoying your food as you feel its been microwaved and after complaining being thrown out and banned ? , you would feel short changed as you would wave your right of freedom of speech !!!!! come on its 2010 people and to be honest there are lots of cheaters so im not suprised me and others get accused, its a sad day for online gaming not allowed to say anything other than good, thx for reading :)

say anything you want however if you are spewing racial slurs or just trying to take personal jabs at someone be prepared for what comes back at you. in our case its a ban from our servers. nothing harsh we just would rather not play with people like that and since we pay for them you are a guest on our server. would you go to someones house to have dinner and start calling them names and degrading them? No.

oh and while im at it im adding your IP to the banlist.
caught by ggc for multihack. thanks for playing dont come back again.

hi all its spit-flame here,

i want to take the time to say sorry for being a horrible man,

i constantly accused people of cheating ie lil-debbie ego-smasher tbg-buttercup tbg-fast etc

i am sorry, it was only when i received a permanent ban from fri0tz(head admin) did actually tink hold on i am being a idiot, he said im in his house and having a go at his friends clan and welcome guests etc, so it dawned on me i am being a idiot, the players that drove me round the bend were ego-smasher and lil-debbie but if ever i am allowed to play in tgb again i will never do or say anything to offend or upset you all, i wil be shouting abusive at the screen lol but i wont type or say a word lol,

fri0tz is a great man as he accepts i realise i am a idiot and he has given me one chance so i will take that chance and show the clan and regular players some respect, wetoddit im sorry i upset you, i didnt realise the tgb clan would actually permanently ban me and yes they did, i tried to come into the server but cant yet but hopefully i will soon, after being banned i realised i missed tgb server and the reaised i was being a idiot

MY SORRY IS GENUINE AND I HAVE NO RIGHT TO INSULT PEOPLE NOR ACCUSE OF CHEATING
SO PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY,

i only say sorry if im wrong and i am in the wrong,

lil_debbie you made my life hell lol but best behaviourfor me :p
ego-smasher i love you :p
wetoddit you can wipe your feat on me :p
tgb-fast i have respect now , sorry :)
tgb-butter cup you are a great guy and sorry i took the micky :)

and to all the others i offended sorry :)

kind regards ronald uk 33 years old and should know better lol

should be able to get in. let me know if you still have problems.

no i thought i was the person that actually banned him the first time or i'm confused with someone else.

Back