Soulzz: Help fund the tattoo! NSFW

even though I hate the whole # thing why is this not trending anywhere yet

fts... it sucks to be new at the latest tbg fun and stuff... I just talked to a couple of tbg'ers and I'm not getting any @Soulzz tats.... seriously, dudes... seriously... I was talking to a Marvel Comic designer to come up with something cool...I'm going to lose credibility for a while... argh...

fts... it sucks to be new at the latest tbg fun and stuff... I just talked to a couple of tbg'ers and I'm not getting any @Soulzz tats.... seriously, dudes... seriously... I was talking to a Marvel Comic designer to come up with something cool...I'm going to lose credibility for a while... argh...

do what?

Due to the massive amoutn of interest in this, I have started sketches to crowd source the idea. I have found the right unicorn, but the hair is the wrong color. Hoping someone with the photo shop skillz can help make normal color pink, and the tail and mane purple. dick horn leave or add texture lol Then I want him either farting a soulzz is gay rainbow, or jerking it. Yes it is specific, but for this investment and amount of lulz, i want it right. here is what I have so far:
soulzz1.jpg
This is perfect. Soulzz written up top is gay on bottom. I love the dildo horn, the rainbow tail pushed artfully to the side to show off his uber gay ass as if in invitation. Also his hands appear to be at his crotch rubbing one out already. This is perfect!

Alright, I solicited my buddy at work who does a lot of drawing and is a self confirmed Marvel geek. I'll let you know what he comes up with.

/\/\ my kids would like that... because minecraft. not soulzz being gay, although both are.

Back