Soulz gay ass PM to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty

[quote1257520616=Soulzz]
If your busy, why do you play with them on a regular basis? You were playing with them this week, in fact. There was no need to lie. If you want to play some where else, so be it. We treated you well, and you shit on us.

If you don't like something, or just don't want to be here, don't lie. We check these things -- we aren't stupid.
[/quote1257520616]

I dont appreciate the accusations. They are pathetic, weak, and petty.

I cant play real games at work, so I play Heroes while Im there to kill time, and also cause it's fun.

If you are pissy cause I run with friends in RL from TKO in Heroes, then thats just lame.

If you bothered to check it out, those toons were all created long before TBG was in my sights. Even if I wanted to, I cant change the names of Heroes toons, without paying REAL money to do so. So that aint gunna happen. If anyone from TBG played it, or if TBG had a server, I would have run with them/it instead.

I already told you about the COD4 thing. Old player profile... I even changed it right after you brought it to my attention.

I dont play 2142 anymore cause it lost interest with me fast. No biggy... MW2 is coming soon, and was going to run with you guys on that. Thats why I didnt want to leave the clan when I found out about my availability. I was upfront and honest about my situation. Why would I need to lie?

You say 18+ here... but what you wrote to me in that PM, is something Id expect from a jealous prepubescent little girl.

"We check these things -- we aren't stupid." Too bad you used "we"... cause that implies that all TBG members know what you doing/saying. And in this case, you are wrong. Your pathetic accusations are uncalled for, and unsubstantiated. Telling me Im shitting on you and the clan??? If you aren't stupid; then why the fuck are you acting like you are?

Agent25i it seems. But what this is about ??? your guess is as good as mine.

he is a clan hopper and a LIAR! We are no longer getting into MW2 and you are going to run with us guys on that?
So magically you are available now and want to come back to us? You neglect to mention your RL friends. And honestly that is bullshit.
I already explained to members what you do exactly and I was the one that asked soulzz to send you the PM. You want to hate someone? Hate me for catching you. Clan hopper..

OH you also just said you lost interest in 2142, thats not what you told us, you said you were busy! You are so contradicting from the post you made a while ago.

All you had to do was fucking tell us the truth, i wouldn't care in fact i would understand. Just don't be a fucking asshole and lie to us after we all treat you with respect. I kept everything for you here and that showed i was loyal. You sir are a bitch!

You never even post here anymore and you sign on like 10 times a day

This is you somewhere else

http://www.tko.clanservers.com/members.html

http://www.tko.clanservers.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=eb29b0ede5ca3d6dd6745c5272d0c3c7

Nov 6th Agent .25i Chatbox You can dress them up like westerners, but you cant take the gihad outs them. Nothing like going to war with a bunch of the enemy right beside you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back