soo today

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Was going over my notes before i took the geology exam in this building (its an elective course so go easy on me not my major lulz :)) Anyways ironically there was an earthquake. People come out from their lecture halls and were scared shitless. At first i was thinking did someone let a big stinker? But then I did remember my chair rumbling really fucking hard (like getting rammed) but I thought it was my friend shaking it with his foot. Then he was like well dude i wouldn't shake your chair like a vibrator I know you would love that though. I was like oh yeah good point. It was funny everyone was worried and I was like the only one smiling in my chair :)

So yeah that was my day

Yeah I felt Minor tremors in MASS today too... between noon and 1500

We had some in ILL. a few months back....the worlds comming to a end RUN for the HILLS ;p

Yeah, we felt that here in Michigan fast. We never get that here.

got more info on it

The epicentre of the quake was in Quebec, about 38 kilometres north of Cumberland, Ont., which is on the Ottawa River, according to the U.S. Geological Survey, and struck at 1:41 p.m. EDT at a depth of 18 kilometres.

got more info on it

The epicentre of the quake was in Quebec, about 38 kilometres north of Cumberland, Ont., which is on the Ottawa River, according to the U.S. Geological Survey, and struck at 1:41 p.m. EDT at a depth of 18 kilometres.

fasty likes anything rumblin under his ass

i swear thats what it felt like someone ramming....hard.... like sixer giving to balls. Yeah the epicenter was just north east for me apparently.

That was coming from Quebec !! Quebec Rock... and moves rocks ;B

Back