Soo is this possible?

KombatNife

ok, since bf2142 is about to die anyway, I wanna see if this is possible.

in conquest mode or assault line, lets say, port brava, you're EU and u capped all flag, all u need to do is kill the last PAC guy. if that guy is in some place that can't be found, and he is on a ladder so he can't be seen on mini map or commander spot, then how the hell does the game end?

in conquest mode or assault line, lets say, port brava, you're EU and u capped all flag, all u need to do is kill the last PAC guy. if that guy is in some place that can't be found, and he is on a ladder so he can't be seen on mini map or commander spot, then how the hell does the game end?

Search the map till you find him.
Not that hard.

And you realize its impossible to not see someone with CO spot.
Sattrack will show anyone, even if they have Sniper Decoy.

Search the map till you find him.
Not that hard.

And you realize its impossible to not see someone with CO spot.
Sattrack will show anyone, even if they have Sniper Decoy.

So will the infantry sonar, on a ladder or not it wouldn't be too hard to find them, would just take a little time inless you use the sattrack.

No one escapes the escape artist, ever..

Lets try it sometime, hehe ;P

Back