so long suckers

z242pilot

i'm going to oshkosh wisconsin for the worlds greatest aviation celebration (airventure). i'll be gone friday though to aug 1st and maybe later. i am also moving cities sometime early aug, but at the worst i will be back in september.

Sounds like fun man! Have a blast, and if you bring a camera, TAKE PICTURES! :D.

Take pics of any WW2 planes you happen to see. I build models of them (when I'm not whoring it up in the transport). I can always use reference material for them.

Take pics of any WW2 planes you happen to see. I build models of them (when I'm not whoring it up in the transport). I can always use reference material for them.
So you don't really ever have time to build your models, huh?

Hey if i was as good at gunning as Mac is I would be there too.

Hey Pilot go find the CAP cadets and Ask to speak to Lester Dudka. (sounds like Dud-Ka) Tell him Capt. Rein says hello.

I was like WTF are you leaving for? lol, then read th post. Have fun mate.
Ps. I just learned a new term, bushwookiee. (Snipers for those who didn't know)

back, realized i took a pitifully small amount of pics... there was lots of rain (record amounts) so it was nicknamed sloshkosh

Must have made things really interesting there. At least it kept the mosquitos down, right?

the rain caused standing water everywhere. the mosquitos had the biggest airforce at the show

Back