Slur autoban script

MrSpicyV

So I just started playing BF4 after many years, and today I've seen 2 people get banned for trying to say my name. Twice I've had a teammate kill me and then attempt to apologize. "I'm sorry mrspic" (forgetting the y) and "sorry mrspicvy" (misspelling my name) and both were immediately banned. I'm not 100% sure if it bans people for correctly spelling my name but I don't exactly want to find out.

Is there any way to make the script more lenient, or do I really have to change my name because a slur is 4/5 of the word spicy? Cause it's hard enough to fill the server without people getting banned for trying to apologize to me.

Last edited:
I just signed up to plead my case spicey...
Im glad youre here to corroborate my story.

on a side note sorry for getting you killed...lol

I just signed up to plead my case spicey...
Im glad youre here to corroborate my story.

on a side note sorry for getting you killed...lol
no worries. It happens. I didn't even know it happened until someone pointed it out to me lol. Then it happened again. Smh. Way too sensitive.

Our filter does not differentiate between the actual slur and a mistype or name. Once it spots the combination of letters (That may or may not be a slur) it will take action. That's it. Just a simple word filter. We will look into this. But cannot guarantee it will work.

Back