Sitrep-reason for my absense

Snakebabies

Whats up fellas, your friendly neighbourhood SNake slithering out from hibernation. So finally got out of "renting" dwellings and just bought a house. Some crazy goings on in that process. But we finally got all our shit moved in and utilities squared away; Got interwebs installation next week and I will post some pics of the new dwelling. My lawn isn't as sexy as six's, but I will get there.
went from 900sqft Apartment living, to almost 2800sqft, on 3 lots. Anywho,

Hope everyone is well, and tearing up some reds for me. I haven't played a video game in almost 2 months =(. Hopefully my internet installation goes smoothly and I will be able to make my presence known once more.
Take it easy gentlemen,

-SNake-

Sounds good, and congrats! BTW with all the flooding I don't have a lawn anymore so I'm sure yours is way nicer :) Don't forget to post pics when you can.

welcome back to the land of the living buddy ;D

I'm 21 and the Corps has already made my back, knees, and memory go to shit

Dude I feel like nobody would know who I am if I started playing again lol... I guess that changes ;)

Congrats on being a home owner snake prepare yourself for all the work it takes for maintaining and paying for it. :eek:
You have been missed on the bf3 maps server. Good hearing from you and see you on the Battlefield 3 maps server when you get connected to the WWW.

Don't forget to post pics when you can.
I will once weather clears up. Interweb install success:
6641533532.png

Okay so here are a few. At least where I spend most of my time. Why the hell there is an outside shower and shitter on the deck....beats me. The guy we bought the house from was prior service so, he might of thrown some parties and didn't want people messing up his interior bathrooms. This place is also a spiders' paradise. So many fucking flying insects. Almost ran into this little gal first time I mowed lawn, so I moved her to a better spot :)
Frontyard.JPG
Backyard.JPG
InkedDeck_LI.jpg
Den.JPG
Living Room.JPG
Gameroom.JPG
Friendly Spider.JPG

Lots of space there! Shower and shitter on the deck? Perfect! You have to be single to have that on your deck/patio :)

Lots of space there! Shower and shitter on the deck? Perfect! You have to be single to have that on your deck/patio :)
Dude. It's nuts. This place is a lan party made in the big bang. Unfortunate ly, the deck needs to be ree fabricated. I plan on removing that outside shenanigan. There's a lot I want to do but I need the tools and time and money to make it happen. I'm a carpenter so it's easy work just like I said time and money

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Back