SHAPESHIFTING???

2012 is a date. Nothing more, nothing less. Bunch of BS conspiracy on those videos if you ask me.

This video was so fucking stupid...If you believe that shit they showing your fucking dumb...Nice video editing if u ask me...I can't believe there are people who fall for this kinda crap...

Well, what do you expect? He did spell trades as 'traids' in his occupational description. Hehe.

Well, what do you expect? He did spell trades as 'traids' in his occupational description. Hehe.

Ass!!!;p I think Boons one...ya the guy changes into christopher walken. Then back to himself all the time;p ....Hay In my defence. I was showen this and was just wondering what anyone eles thought. I have never been told or heard of this in my life. And for the record I spelled it triads!!! Get it right if your going to poke fun at me pokey. What can I say. Chicago publice schools are the BEST :)

The sheer incredibility of the stupidity of this "reptilian" bullshit makes me angry to be honest. I'm not even sure why.

I guess I'm just upset that after all these years of supposed evolution, society still has to exert effort to deal with bullshit like this... instead of better things like... developing technology :) .

That is total Bullshit, thats not shape shifting:

tumblr_kxv5vulMUM1qb3plno1_400.gif

now that! is shape shifting

i dont beleive anything i see nowadays especially on youtube but this shit has been on walls and shit since ancient times.. stories of dragons in medieval times reptilian shapeshifter people in ancient egypt and shit like that some info has to be some turth in there somewhere or just old school stories thats been around since before ancient Egypt to scare and brand minds...
now bash on me bitches ill practice kempo on your ass.lmao

lex's post proves it haha

people also believe that some dude was concieved magically, had magical powers and became some kind of zombie, that shit has been written for a long time.

Fallen??????BBBBBBRRRRAAAAIIINNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back