Servers crashing everywhere!

sixer9682

I had mentioned earlier about the Suez server crashing but it seems to be a widespread problem lately no doubt linked to EA's master server. Every one I go on one it crashes at least once an hour. That just blows. Have you guys heard anything about problems with other servers too? Just curious since it seems to be affecting everybody lately.

yes and nothing you can do about it. BEAT EA FORUMS AND SUPPORT DOWN till they do something with a patch (if they do another one). They are aware of the problem in bf2 and will address that soon not sure about 2142

:<

Well it's good news and bad news. Good news that it is EA's fault and bad news that it is happening to everyone :(.

Either way it is very disruptive to game-play, especially when it interrupts a really close, fun round.

Yeah, BF2142 / BF2 pretty much hold the proud title of the only online games I've ever played where the server has spontaneously (or through exploits) crashed repeatedly for two and a half years while the developers have been playing with their dicks or what-not regarding the issues in the meantime.

at first i thought it was server competition for highest rank or whatever and people where ping bombing eachothers server ip's then i said where is this new 1.5 update revision at. they need to patch their pwn servers with better memory and processors. instead of making us download 500 mb patches.

[quote1226580637=HeatSurge]
Yeah, BF2142 / BF2 pretty much hold the proud title of the only online games I've ever played where the server has spontaneously (or through exploits) crashed repeatedly for two and a half years while the developers have been playing with their dicks or what-not regarding the issues in the meantime.
[/quote1226580637]

To use a favourite mannerism from one of my favourite news sites, Fark...

/approves

Back