Server now SUCKS ASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

profzoom

I used to enjoy playing on your server but now it sucks ass,

No ADMIN so people are cheating by flying up ontop of the mountain and spawn raping along with balance being complete horse shit.

Does the server not use player count to even teams? What a crock of shit today by having really unbalanced teams and getting base raped because of the noob count on one side is completely lopsided while we wait for the large ticket count to count down.

What a shitty server now.

Thanks and no thanks, I will try again later but I really used to like the ticket count and fair play on this server to bad it has gone down hill now.

Flame on

You realize it's double XP weekend and that brings all the cheats out of the woodwork right? Just hang in there and don't give up. Also Head Admins will discuss with you the balancing aspect and ticket count.

No offense, but it would help it you could tell us which server you're having issues with? Could put your concerns in a better light.

The server management software servers are being replaced so many of the plug ins we normally use are in-op currently. Hopefully it will only be today. Sorry for the issues your having, but we are all having them today.

No ADMIN so people are cheating by flying up ontop of the mountain and spawn raping along with balance being complete horse shit.

Does the server not use player count to even teams? What a crock of shit today by having really unbalanced teams and getting base raped because of the noob count on one side is completely lopsided while we wait for the large ticket count to count down.

Thanks and no thanks, I will try again later but I really used to like the ticket count and fair play on this server to bad it has gone down hill now.

Flame on

We were not aware of any of these issues, thank you for bringing it to our attention. The server name would certainly help us resolve this in a quick and tidy manner. Your patience is appreciated.

Locker Room server has been full of hackers today. Ridiculous!!

Who? What was the name of the hacker? Just coming here to accuse without a name or any type of proof doesn't do us much good. We have a system in place to report suspicious players, try using it instead of just accusing without any valid evidence.

Flame on
Wow. I have to say that was an almost totally useless post. Do you want help with your diapers? Did it ever occur to you to discuss this in an adult fashion? As you've seen there are various reasons for what's going on right now but you don't care and have the maturity of a baby. I have no patience for nonsense like this so instead of flame on how about piss off.

for a 44 year old. You talk like you are 12.

This is how we are going to do this.

You have a construction criticism to make, make a new post without your silly pathetic insults. If you need to report a player use the following link

http://www.tbgclan.com/applicationform/reporting-a-player.2/form

We have lives and are not glued to this unknown server you are talking about 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back