Server console

Peregrination

What happened?
Console seems like one of a shitty server now, too many welcome messages, warnings for curses (WHAT?!?!?) and strange teamkilling messages popping up now and then. Also everyone that was banned from PBBans is back - well at least Tom E Gun can get back into the server now..

Toms ban was lifted by pb. It was a false positive.

I recently installed b3 ( big brother bot) and has a learning curve to it. So please remain patient.

Ah I see. I thought it was just a change, but it's actually a new system. Thanks for the update.

if you swear apparently you get a 1440 min ban, probably should disable that.

How many got banned I only set it to racial slurs but apparently it still using default banned words ...sigh.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

im one of the many i assume that where banned lol

Saw a number of people get banned today......

I will get someone to restart pb hopefully that clears it. If not I will have to go one by one removing the bans.

The timer is set for 2 mins for now. But I think it should not ban for the f word moving forward

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Was around 20 mins ago. I tried again and now it works.
EDIT: Nevermind, it loaded the map first, and then immediately banned me again.

Yep, still does it. Could it be that I've got swears in the chat log? Maybe it sees those and bans me?

I seriously doubt it. That would make 0 sense as it would require them to modify their logs erasing evidence to go back on at a later date. Its also a huge waste of resources to have to reparse a long multiple times for no reason other than to ruin every admins day. No one on this planet would continue to use it until that was corrected as it would make their servers into shit. B3 is a very popular tool.

I have a feeling the ban is not in the usual place and its actually in B3 or something and someone hasn't checked there yet. Id look or talk to fast but i have to run to work.

Its not in usual spot and b3 does not have its own banlist. I can find you just find when I type banlist in command line.

Anyway I removed the ban's slot number so lets see if that worked.

Its not in usual spot and b3 does not have its own banlist. I can find you just find when I type banlist in command line.

Anyway I removed the ban's slot number so lets see if that worked.

i also get auto baned

Back