selling all my stuff..

DeathPanx

im having alot of financial trouble atm and i cant get out it no jobs no way to make or gte anything so im came to one resort which is sell my comp and everything with it...

selling a HARD COPY FROM GAMESTOP OF
BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 PC no scratches or anything but only wil sell with comp cause if i dont sell comp im keeping this game lol

specs.. not so nerd freindsly so ask question so i cna answer them for yo..
Intel Q6600 Core 2 Quad
ASUS P5QL PRO MB
EVGA 1GB GTS 250
8GB Ram DDR2 i think maybe DDR3 dont kno w hwo to check the comuter is only ayear old
LG DVD/CD burner
2 ectra bays..
500GB HD
i think 550watt PS
the comuter is only ayear old

also selling Battle Field Bad Company 2 Limited Edition with all 3 game codesonly been in disc drive once in great condition .. $45 this includes shipping

asking $850 for computer or PM IF YOU THINK I SHOULD REPRICE PLEASE DONT NOT POST HERE THANK YOU!!!!

thought i dont wish to leave this clan i consider this a home been here for a year.. but if i have to do to rules hat is fine

Yea, I'm in the same fucking boat, I just lost my Job today.... So I'll be selling my shit of too.

yea ive been looking ofr job for awhile couple months just bumming it at moms haha and its getting old .. i need to get my ass back out there then get a better comp in the future!

I wish it was that easy for me, man :) I got two little boys and a wife. I was this close > < to going to jail today, I seriously lost my cool on my supervisor.But who balme after finding out that I was getting fired for situation that happened back in November. Worst part is, he lives 2 streets over from me.....

damn guys sry to hear this.We all have shit days. For me its almost everyday haha but don't let it get to you. And take the time you need till you get back on your feets!

Damn G, reminds me of "Up In the Air". The guy who goes around firing people...

Damn that sucks. Death you dont have to leave the clan just take a deep breath, go out and force someone to give you a job lol. in all seriousness there should be a job around. maybe a shit job but take anything you can get. GL on the job hunt you two and i hope you guys get a job quick.

been there and it sucks, few years ago i got fired days before christmas and also get my car repo but i was single and didn't care much, now i want open my company because getting fired is the worst felling especialy when you have kids and wife, i wish good luck to you both.

Good luck! But selling your rig may be a bad idea because down the line you will need to access the net for a job,school or info on the army. I know theres the library. But I've been there and its not a fun process ( I sat there thinking about my old rig and what a pos this thing is ) But most importently Good luck with what ever dicision is in front of you. I got laid off in Aug. in the middle of a law suit that my lawer said could not happen then he die's in Nov. and know I'm expected to go back to work with my injurys. Anyone looking for a lineman with a bad back and hip? Dident think so;p But don't lesten to me you know what you have to do. Good luck and once again my best goes out to you and your family.

hey id like to thank you guys for the kind words i think i might not sell my whole rig but maybe some parts just to get by on these bills i owe!! but thanks for the support great ass community and hey no dick sucking ere lol

Im sorry you guys are without jobs.. the economy sucks ballz
your all in my prayers
Here might be a good lead to a temp or something else

Oil Spill Cleanup-Workers Wanted

Pass onto anyone you may know that needs work, especially college students.

*_SUMMER HELP WANTED

* TEMPORARY WORKERS FOR GULF COAST OIL SPILL NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

Shamrock Environmental Corporation (Shamrock) has been contracted to provide support personnel to assist with the oil spill clean-up throughout the Gulf Coast . Areas where work may be performed are Louisiana , Mississippi , Alabama and Florida . All workers will require OSHA 40 hour Hazardous Waste Operator Training (WE WILL PROVIDE).
Successful completion of a physical and drug screen also required. Each applicant must be 18 years of age or older. The hours will vary but expect LOTS of overtime.

RATE OF PAY: $13.00/hour straight time
$19.50/hour overtime (after 40 hours/week)

PER DIEM: $26.00/day for meals

LODGING: Provided

Work may include, but is not limited to, manual labor associated with removing crude oil from impacted beaches, rocks, boom, or any other items that have come in contact with the oil. Technicians may be required to operate pressure washers, mops, rakes, shovels or a variety of other hand tools or small pieces of equipment while wearing proper protective gear.
Work Environment may include working on or near water, in marshland, beach and estuary locations in hot and humid conditions day or night.

Work is available IMMEDIATELY for safety conscious workers.
Transportation to the Gulf Coast will be provided. The HR Group has been contracted to conduct this recruitment.

*Applications MUST be completed at

**_http://shamrockenviro.iapplicants.com/_** NO PHONE CALLS.
Or
<http://www.shamrockenviro.com/> http://www.shamrockenviro.com/

Hope this helps out...

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you lost your job. My job sucks but at least it pays the bills. Wish you the best in finding a new job.

Don't sell the computer...join the army. I'm not joking. If you don't die you'll be home in 4 years with a but load of cash for college. Something to think about.

Back