[StarCitizen] SC - Who has bought in, and who will?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishBob

Assistant to the Regional Leadership Manager
Admin
Official thread. Post your ship and what you are looking forward to doing most.

For me, I picked up a F7C-M Super Hornet weekend warrior package. Multi-crew ships is one of the biggest draws for me. Being able to play with a friend on the same ship, as well as friends in other ships.

I intend to play with this on release. Float around in space with my Cat Jonesy.

6skrce8.png

That or I imagine my crew to look like this.

lXPY9G9.png

"Number One, I order you to take a Number Two"

I'll get it in 2025 when Oculus finally delivers its consumer headset with 8k per eye and Nvidia releases the GTX 1780 To which 4 of will be needed to run the oculus.

So here's what I have today:

RSI Aurora LN
Aegis Dynamics Avenger
MISC Freelancer DUR (explorer version)
Anvil Carrack Capital Ship (Explorer class)

Depending on what I am feeling or when a new ship or variant comes out, I may expand, but this is it for now.

Oh, and the Carrack can carry up to 5 persons so @DocHolliday, I expect you to at least gun, or command. I'll pilot.

AURORA MR +
we will see what else when I have some more time to putts about with it.

Hopefully I'll be on tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'll get it in 2025 when Oculus finally delivers its consumer headset with 8k per eye and Nvidia releases the GTX 1780 To which 4 of will be needed to run the oculus.

Bah! I've given up on the Oculus Rift, now that the HTC/Valve Vive has been announced.

And as for SC, I've got way too many ships lol.

I am interested in the Universal Economy aspect and will play the game once that part shows up

I'm in. Was one of my first PC game purchases when I built my computer and I'm in love. Going to melt my 300i down for a Freelancer DUR variant and probably pickup a salvage ship down the road.

If they had my ship in stock I would already be started...
Image002-1.jpg

The Aegis Reclaimer is an industrial salvage ship.
Equipped with a reinforced cargo bay, a long-range jump drive and launch pods for unmanned drones, the Reclaimer is an ideal ship for taking advantage of deep space wrecks.
Tractor beams, floodlights, scanner options and docking ports round out the tools on this capable, utilitarian spacecraft.
ac07e714462db134bdb2bb0f40b6be6e.jpg

After all, Captain Tsuki has the best booty in the known verse.

I'm waiting for release. I've been following it though. After Bf4 I am very nervous picking up any game early.

I'm waiting for release. I've been following it though. After Bf4 I am very nervous picking up any game early.

That's what I've been telling a lot of people lately. No sense and rushing into things as all items are available in game. You know me, I'm a rabid supporter because I have been dying to get into something awesome regarding space sims, and as much as Elite Dangerous has been fun, I'm looking forward to boarding actions and true exploration.

If they had my ship in stock I would already be started...
Image002-1.jpg

The Aegis Reclaimer is an industrial salvage ship.
Equipped with a reinforced cargo bay, a long-range jump drive and launch pods for unmanned drones, the Reclaimer is an ideal ship for taking advantage of deep space wrecks.
Tractor beams, floodlights, scanner options and docking ports round out the tools on this capable, utilitarian spacecraft.
ac07e714462db134bdb2bb0f40b6be6e.jpg

After all, Captain Tsuki has the best booty in the known verse.
Are you part of any clans/guilds for SC? I know to survive SC you're going to have to be in a quite large clan/guild to make it.

I'm not part of anything yet, just waiting to see how much that is going to be and when I can score one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back