Rust question

Vixen

No one hasn't been on server for the last two days, maybe one or two have pop on and got off.

I was wondering if its ok to play another server for rust till our server is finish getting set up, or maybe gets some people on it?

and website I used to fine a server which we should put ours up there onces the get set up is.

http://toprustservers.com/

I think it will let people know what our server has to offer and we can vote for it daily

Our servers won't just populate on it's own. If no efforts are being put in, then you wont see results.

As far as I know both server were updated to the way you guys requested.

Playing on another server is entirely your call but we all contribute toward the servers.

I know that's why im giving u guys that website to post our server on, Rust to me is a pvp/raiding game. I don't like building all so much, so when no one is on its kind of boring.will vote everyday to keep our server at top of list if was made.

Those site with top 100 click to vote etc..just doesn't bring traffic like you think. I see all these clans in cs/bf3/bf4 doing it but to no avail.

No harm setting one up I guess. Could you not add it yourself?

If there isn't any activity in our rust servers then there is no point keeping them in the future.

and another Question?? which server has which? cause I cant seem to find that in threads. and I only know old server ip, I login and no plugs besides kits, I take it that the plain one. if someone could give me the other server ip I will check that one out. also the kits is messed up people can get a new kit each time they log in (or at least it it did to me)

I can add it but it I don't know what each server has? that would be best if the admin added it, cause he can place what he wants the server to be.

I found the ips. looks like servers are both same.

192.99.13.199 is montreal server, old settings
162.221.192.120 - chicago - the plugins voted by the group

They are not the same.

ok thanks a lot <3 I did read that he couldn't get economy to work. I understand That's why they look the same! So with Chicago is C4 craftable

Im to make a post about it ok <3 on that website and kind of boast it up for you ok

When I had the ns2 server we had to keep switching ips due to ddosing.

So to fill it up again I would just need about 10 people to idle and once people find our new server it will stay full

It takes a while for Rust servers to get started. Because of the large time investment of the game, people don't just randomly switch servers often.

Also, I took a look at the welcome kits, and not sure if they weren't before, but now they are working fine. Also updated oxide w/ new release.

TBH, for me, the game is a bit boring because I usually get to the point where I don't really feel like doing anything except shooting people in about 4-5 hours, and then there's no people to shoot. Chicken and the egg I guess, but again this won't be like "let's get BF/NS2 started." It'll take more I think... especially with the thousands of servers out there all with 0 players.

It might be fun to join some server as a clan, assrape everyone without lube a few times over the course of a few days, and get banned or trolled with spawned C4 by the admins I guess... so let me know if you want to do that. However, unfortunately that's not a good strat in getting our own servers started.

am been playing the game for the last 2 days love it but after that i have to say that the kit start we have in our serve make the game to easy and you can take advantage u just die die and die a keep all the things keep the game like it is is really good and challenging thing about it if u get on a desert island what your have only that big heavy rock

am been playing the game for the last 2 days love it but after that i have to say that the kit start we have in our serve make the game to easy and you can take advantage u just die die and die a keep all the things keep the game like it is is really good and challenging thing about it if u get on a desert island what your have only that big heavy rock

Konrak I thought you were going to get dayz not rust. There is nothing easy about dayz for the most part.

Back