Rules

ShirleyTemple

First off I love the TBG servers and with very few exceptions find this to be a most enjoyable place to spend my all to many hours of free time.

Today I encountered one of those exceptions. I was waiting in line for the gunship with a TBG member who was there first. I was directly behind him and was looking forward to flying with a competent pilot. While waiting two more TBG members spawned and came for the gunship. First action was to try to shove me out of the line and when that didn't work, I was summarily blown off the titan with rdx. It took him two times to blow me off the titan bridge, the first rdx deployment only bumped me out of line, the second blew me off the titan. This was no accident and could never be mistaken for one. It was a blatent violation of your server policies by your members.

Having been an admin on various games servers before, I know that clan members are to be held at a higher degree of accountability then the general player roles. They are there to set an example and this was an example of complete lack of respect for their clan and the players who game with them. I am very dissapointed in this conduct.

I play fair and by the rules period. I have had only one scuff with administration when I was kicked, wrongly I point out loudly, for gunship camping. I make high altitude runs at the titan and if I spot a target visually or in scanner I turn and pursue and destroy if possible. This happened. I made a run at the titan from 500m swooped down saw a gunship take off, turned and shot it down. I was immediately kicked for gunship camping and protested this action. Mistakes happen and I can and have let it go. However, today's actions prompted me to actually spend knifing time to author this forum entry.

COME ON GUYS! You are better than that!

i dont think any of us carry rdx. i dont think any of our pilots fly with anything but engi or support.

anyway, get names let us know.

I only remember the TBG tags. I am 100% positive that it was a TBG member, there were only 4 people on the bridge at the time including me and they were all TBG clan tags. The only reason I considered getting in a flying machine with ANYBODY, was because it was a TBG member and not some donkey that will get you killed the moment he takes off. I am not one to make anything up or to try to cause problems, however, this really annoyed me and I thought maybe you should be aware of it. Those of you who play alot know I play here almost exclusively because of the rules you have and the way you keep your server clean. You also know I am a responsible gammer who only wants to have fun. I consider the matter closed at my end, all I wanted to do was make you aware of what happened. You guys do such a wonderful job of policing your server, at least when an admin is online lol, and this kind of thing is really unsportsmanship-like. Again, I thank you for providing such a wonderful place to play. THANK YOU ! :)

Thanks for the kind words, sorry that someone did something like this to you. You're right, this is not normal TBG behavior, we'll look into it.

Dude, like Falcon said I NEVER saw any of TBGs carring RDX, is it possible you mixed the TBG tags with something else?

No, I am quite sure. The titan was empty except for the four of us. I don't want to dwell on this any longer, but I have been blown to satans lair by TBG rdx many of times so I do know that at least on occasion rdx is in their inventory. Any way thank you for taking notice and again I am done with this, I am almost sorry I posted but I felt that you should be aware of what I experienced.

I look forward to many hours of killing you all and curse the day CTFalcon and TC*Meat get in the same gunship, you guys must have half your kills off of me LOL.

Don't feel sorry, if you see anyone (TBG or guest) breaking a rule please let us know.

U might have mixed up with TDB. I have seen them in our servers before.

But yes thanks for letting us know.

rawr shirley i love my gunship...
ya well take care of that shit thanks for posting shirley

I carry RDX alot but I Haven't been on the servers in about a week, Plus I like having gunners when they ask and I NEVER blow people off with RDX We all appreciate the input because we love players who give us feedback on whats happining in out severs, we are looking into it,

Back