Rubber banding in TBG ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM server

Celereth

Been getting a lot of rubber banding in this server recently, ping hovers between 18-20 most of the time but occasionally jumps up to 30.

Only seems to occur in this server, just wondering if it's just me who is experiencing it.

The last ddos against that server was May 15, 2021 - so not sure what's going on, are other players complaining in game?

i think its something to do with EA and the servers that run background tasks for BF4.....i have been playing on all kinds of servers in the last 3 days and its on all servers with tons of stutters and rubberbanding......last night every 2 or 3 minutes origins would tell me no one was online when i was in a squad with 4 other friends i have played with for about 5 years now.....the pop in the corner would say XXX is offline or XXX is online with it never showing all people i was playing with....we even had a funny thing happen 2 days ago were anyone talking in team speak would be delayed by about 10 seconds with a crazy echo.....

The last ddos against that server was May 15, 2021 - so not sure what's going on, are other players complaining in game?

Not from what I can tell, there was someone else who asked about it in one match a few days ago but otherwise nothing. The behaviour is very sporadic. I can play a few matches and not have any issues, but then will start a new match and there will be rubber banding all over the place.

Apparently someone took offense to the server not being DDOS'd since the 15th, and hit it with 4 consecutive DDOS attacks last night

Yea, its been really bad today on and off.
Seige and Locker earlier this AM, were really bad.

We aren’t being hit with a DDOS the last two days. The servers restart daily and no changes to the hardware for many months.

Hi

this was added today but requires a server restart for the reserve slot to kick in.

thanks

I had a little bit tonight on 2/3, but it only lasted about 4 minutes... but it was very obvious and everyone noticed..

Back