Rising Storm 2

I thought this was already out? Looks interesting.

It's very similar I guess you could say, in a different era.

yep. I wish more people were into Arma 3. It is a lot of fun if you get into a populated server

I play ArmA III, it is just hard to sit down for 45 mins and accomplish anything. Its a great game if you have all day to invest into a mission or PvP game like wasteland. Red Orchestra 2 is out and Rising Storm mod for it is out as well, this however is Rising Storm 2 and is a stand alone, kind of a blend of Insurgency and Squad IMO.

I wonder if this has vehicles?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The gameplay footage has helicopters and RO2 had vehicles. Not that I ever enjoyed how they were implemented. I've watched some of the trailer/gameplay footage and it seems kind of eh. My expectations are low so maybe there will be some upside to that at least.

I'm also nervous about what existing RO2/RS players will do to the game culture of RS2. From my 50 hours playing those two Tripwire games, the servers are filled with Wehraboos who are outright Hitler apologists, rampant racists, and meme trolls. I frequently find myself looking at players who are being jackasses on the Insurgency servers and see a lot of hours in RO2.

That being said, if it's good I am sure I will get it. I really liked the gameplay itself of both RO2 and RS, and it was what really got me to give Insurgency a try and brought me eventually to TBG.

Yes, yes, yes.

All in for this game. Love the historical aspect and everything about Vietnam. Just waiting for them to announce a damn release date.

Back