RimGreeper5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.Bishop

can you please remind this individual (RimGreeper5000) about the rules on your suez 24/7 server. he seems to think he can line jump the gunship at will. i do believe rule 5 prohibits this. he line jumped me twice while at the same time would kick people who line jumped him. i was not one of the line jumpers, but was patiently waiting my turn. this all occurred on 2/13 at 1030 est

thnx for your time

Unfortunately not everyone sees everyone who's waiting for the gunship. Some people wait in different spots and as we all know the peripheral vision in the game is not the greatest. So its as simple as me not seeing you. The rules do apply to everyone including me. So, my apolgies if I cut you.

you sure did see me, you ran up to me, fired at my feet and hit your "no can do" bind both times, it was obvious to me, YOU wanted the GS and no one else was going to get it

Rimgreaper has never caused any problem before. And i don't think he meant to cause problem if he did jump in line. One of our most nicest members. If he did he already apologized, so move on. Thank you for your concern.

yeah, admins suppose to SET example, not be ONE

yeah i joined for that, one of YOUR admins was breaking the rules. is that common practice amounst YOUR admins? are non clan members suppose to just stand idly by while clan members circumvent the server rules? fine, whatever, see YOU in the funny pages

Sir/Ma'am,

I believe RimGreaper5000 has apologized and one of our founders also apologized on his behalf. I would recommend that you just drop it and move on. A mistake was made, it was addressed and apologies have been made. The discussion is now over. Thank you for your time. Also go fuck yourself.

Rim and Fast already addressed this, there's no reason to start slandering our clan's name after they addressed the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back