Resurrection of the Dorbieee

Dorb

Hey guys, so this is kind of awkward. Most of the new members don't know me. The members who have been here for even 3-4 years don't even know me. Well it is very simple. I'm Jeremy, currently now residing in Texas. I've been around the core group of people in this community before it was even called TBG.

I came from MFH (MerlinCat Funhouse), while Soulzz, Fast, Teal, and I forget who else had SteelRainGaming. Basically yeah, I've been here awhile, and been friends with a lot of people here. I enjoy playing FPS like the most of ya'll do, and I'm just really happy to finally be steady enough to be back with the community, with my friends, and make new ones in the way.

I can't wait to get into the games with everyone, and I'm just glad I'm back.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Jesus I know you for 7 years. I should kill myself. Back in the day before TBG. Yeah got screwed by your old clan. Thanks asswipe. :)
j/k glad to see you are still around.

Dorbie!!! Long time, man. What are you doing down in Texas?

No shit longtime. Last I heard you were going to college and playing football? Hope to see you on soon .

Hey Dorb. I'm like sixer, I have been looking for you on the Colts or Jets or Patriots. Where do you live in Texas?

DEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRBB!!!

Dude!! how the fuck are you bro!! glad to see you back bro!! :D are you sticking around for a while?

LOL @ Teal.... He used to get so fucking mad when we used to rape him with TV missiles all the time hahahahaha!!

I miss the glory days of that game bro, we were the top of the food chain.

I wish Bot00000000001 still had a picture of Teal. Funny shit.. Oh BOT boy please post the pic....I just texted to post it lol.

In Iranian accent " OMG YOU SUCHEH FUXKING HACKKORR"

I loled.

Oh and when he would bitch at soulzz was hilarious during TWL gunship ladder. Bahahaha

P.S. where the fuck is he now? Oh yes GONE like I said to him would happen :)

If you don't believe me.... www.steelraingaming.com :D

LOL dude!!!! that shit was so funny!!! he would get so fucking mad and switch sides and scream over VOIP.

LMFAOO Nice,

Yeah I live Hour north of Houston right between CplMac and Sixer in Lumberton / Beaumont area. I just finished college and work for Exxon now as a Chemical Engineer and I do Financial services for them too with my business degree.

Also I'm unsure about what game I'll be playing, gotta fix up a good rig now. Also I wish we could just play 2142 1 more day, be so fun. And rape everyone like we did before. =D

2142 is still around. There is one titan server that's normally full. I haven't really played it since BF4 came out but if you still have it you can still play. Rim still plays or at least he was.

Back