Requesting to join TrueBornGaming

ggManatee

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

***FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR COD SERIES. DO NOT. YOU WERE GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITE. WE ARE A PC GAMING COMMUNITY***

Your age? 21+ Only:* 22

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Austin219

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) STEAM_0:1:39625442

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* All TBG BF4, BF1 servers, non DLC when they are populated.

Where are you located?:* Minnesota

What is your Occupation/School?:* University of Minnesota

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* Hackers, they come on when no one is online.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I also speak Spanish

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Hi, are you applying specifically for admin or to also contribute to TBG?

Hi Soulzz,

It depends on the monthly contribution, as I am in college -- but regardless, I would love to give a hand in dealing with those breaking rules and hacking if need be.

EDIT: If I did apply in the wrong area, I do apologize.

You're in the right area I just wanted to make sure you were applying for more than just admin :).

The monthly contribution is about 20 bucks a month.

Ah, well at the moment I am not in a financial situation where I can do a monthly contribution, as I just made a large tuiton payment and it's run me dry until I am able to work again, out from injury -- but until then I would still love to help with administration, if possible.

Also, I will add that I also play RS2 Vietnam and Squad, forgot to list those.

It doesn't have to be 20. But at least 10. Either way you can chat with us on TS. Admin is only for tbg members.

Sorry I've been away a few days, yeah, I guess I'd be looking at the lower end of something -- but it is a shame the contribution is required for administration, yet I understand, I suppose.

Just a friendly heads up from experience: While we do appreciate you want to administrate the server and attempt to keep the server clean, at the end of the day, you need to be voted in by at least more than a dozen people from those who primarily play battlefield.

If it's strictly for an admin position you may not get the votes you need. You have to genuinely want to be here for other reasons in order to be successful.

Fair enough. But, from the sounds of it I am automatically disqualified from contention nevertheless, as I was just laid off and am not in a position to give monthly until I'm reemployed. If you need to close the thread or deny, I understand.

Happy to correspond more if not.

You can still chat with us on TeamSpeak at any time. When things get better you can submit a new application :).

Back