Requesting to join -|TBG|-

Col. Jessup

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 41

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Col. Jessup

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Counter Strike Source

Where are you located?:* Chicago

What is your Occupation/School?:* Accounting/DePaul

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* I would like to become admin in the CS servers

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? Bring me in, I'm a decent, warm hearted fellow, just the Bilbo Baggins type this clan desperately needs! CS servers need more admins , so I'm curious as to how to get admin rights?

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Hey man thanks for application! a head admin will pm you with more details, good luck!

Glad to see another looking to join our CSS Squad. Good luck!

thanks for showing interest,

I will send you the info but please be aware you are required to do some stuff on your part. We hope that answers you provided in your app holds true i.e. actually be dedicated to this group, be able to contribute financially and discussions. Don't just apply for admin rights because in the end we have to vote for you.

Please check your PM.

Back