Requesting a water/naval maps server return.

-o-0_VaLar_-0-o-

Hi All! I wanted to put in a request for a return of a water/naval maps server. In the past this server has been one of your top BF4 servers. Being that there are no unrestricted water/naval maps servers in North America anymore, I think it would be a good idea to bring it back. Many people are pining for it to return. I know my 80 member platoon would love to see its return. We were consistently populating the server, and helped to maintain rules of play. As founder of FU, I already have a good relation with TBG and its BF4 senior Admins. I would continue to do so. I think it would get slammed with players again. If there is anything I can do to facilitate this return let me know. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely, VaLar

I think an slow start would be to add another naval map or two to the air maps servers. I know we lost interest the last few months NS was up, but for a long long time that servers a always packed.

That's the only server that I generally play on and I'm on it a lot. It has recovered nicely from the sudden death it experienced a few months back when it was the Naval Server, it does seem like maybe changing or adding a couple maps for the sake of variety may be useful now, as some of the maps are getting a little stale. It seems that every map has people who love and hate them so maybe just adding 1 or 2 maps to the rotation would be the way to go. Maybe one primarily Air map and One Primarily boat map?

Can we add one Naval Strike map in to the vote rotation? My vote is for Operation Mortar. Has boats, both types of jets, some APC, and an AA.

I would love to see all the water maps, with exception of Lancang Dam. Personal favs are Wave Breaker and Lost island. In an attempt to pull more of the old regulars back in, with exception to one of the most persistent players who has past away, my he rest in peace, you might want to call it Naval maps again. It would be the ONLY 24/7 unrestricted water maps server in North America. Shorter respawn times are always a draw too. Thank for the input and consideration everyone.

I forgot to mention, every time I see a naval map in rotation on a full server I check it out. I almost always see many familiar names of regulars on the TBG Naval maps server. Lets bring them home where they belong! :)

I would love to see all the water maps, with exception of Lancang Dam. Personal favs are Wave Breaker and Lost island. In an attempt to pull more of the old regulars back in, with exception to one of the most persistent players who has past away, my he rest in peace, you might want to call it Naval maps again. It would be the ONLY 24/7 unrestricted water maps server in North America. Shorter respawn times are always a draw too. Thank for the input and consideration everyone.
Did Grandpa -73 die? Or Doc?

Did Grandpa -73 die? Or Doc?
AKCDoc/1oldBoatDoc past away just before the Naval server slumped. I dropped out and have hardly played since. Over 15 years of gaming together. It was hard to generate interest in playing BF4. I am better now, and feel the urge to kick some ass in his honor. Still, there is this void I feel, and probably will always. We were an awesome team in the Fast Attack Craft. Best in the world! Couldnt have done it without him.

AKCDoc/1oldBoatDoc past away just before the Naval server slumped. I dropped out and have hardly played since. Over 15 years of gaming together. It was hard to generate interest in playing BF4. I am better now, and feel the urge to kick some ass in his honor. Still, there is this void I feel, and probably will always. We were an awesome team in the Fast Attack Craft. Best in the world! Couldn't have done it without him.
Wow, sorry to hear that, he was a great repairman and a good guy from what I know. I don't use a mic or accept friend requests, so my interactions with him were limited, but I always liked playing with him over the years. Sounds like you guys were pretty tight, sorry for the loss of your friend.

AKCDoc/1oldBoatDoc past away just before the Naval server slumped. I dropped out and have hardly played since. Over 15 years of gaming together. It was hard to generate interest in playing BF4. I am better now, and feel the urge to kick some ass in his honor. Still, there is this void I feel, and probably will always. We were an awesome team in the Fast Attack Craft. Best in the world! Couldnt have done it without him.

Sorry to hear that, glad you’re feeling better now

Server has been struggling again since the naval strike maps were added :/

School is also starting, so the kids, teens and college players and falling off.

School is also starting, so the kids, teens and college players and falling off.

Sorry i dont think that is the reason, it was literally going strong day and night, now only nights and as of now still not filling to its capacity. Our other servers are not experiencing this. I will give it a few more days but if no signs of improvement, I will have to change to what it was before and that's to remove the NS maps.

Maybe just keep the name as air maps? Because really all but 1 of the naval maps are really air maps too.

Was the server doing any better prior to addition of water maps? Give it some time pls. It's only been 2-3 days? Some dont even know its changed yet. Swap Lost, for Lancang might help some. Seems everyone hates that map. Lol

Back