Karkand Infantry Only
Date/time:
10-07-11
Player(s) name
[SPA] -=XXTOKERXX=-
Offense committed
Aimbot...?
Evidence
Really wanky, 60 + kills at a distance, clumps of 2 and 3 at a time..
Comments
If someone could please give this guy a look... Thanks

He may be clean on PB but I was on his team and he was hacking, 92 kills - 6 deaths in 2 man locked squad on a populated server...his clan mate scored 41 total points.

Was he glitching in a wall or something? If he is clean at PB, then we really need screenshots or video. Yesterday someone was complaining about a guy on All Maps. He was 40-1 in Sharqi. Another member was in on the other team. I joined the team and found he was in the helo gunnning and the opposing team did not shoot them down. When he died, I got in the gunner's seat and went 15-0 in a matter of 2 minutes. Sometimes it's a matter of situation.

fyi: This player just had the same complaint on the IO server. (same disposition)

http://bf2s.com/player/246184822/

He's an australian player, has anyone checked his IP to see he's actually there? (if that's how that works)

I understand about the screenshots or video, I just forgot.

In other news:
Kick me too, I forgot to make what would have been a very entertaining video of this Colonel that was
on last nite, I noticed him a while back for the same reason.
He goes flipping nuts when your sniper crosshair is placed on his head. He dives, he bobs, he runs, goes prone,
you never seen anyone squirm so much. Probably an audible alarm. Funny as hell to watch.

Stahr also reported him and added screen shots of his score... this is during a populated game on an I/O server - no door gunners here, not a 6 on 6 game that takes more than a half hour. He might not have prior but he was hacking... ct_mad.., TRIGGERMAN, J Slayton were all there and all called him out on it...

Back