TBG ALL MAPS 64 players
Date/time:
On Now
Player(s) name
Gratia_89 with the tag =cl=
Offense committed
HACKER
Evidence
This is the first time ive ever gone on to an actual clan website to post a complaint. (been playing BF2 since it came out) 1) Check his players stats: He made his account in November 2010 and already has 210000 points, 143000 repair, 185000 teamwork score
Comments
most used weapon is a knife, i can go on and on 2) He has shot me in ways only a hacker could simple as that (hes sniped me with 1 shop in very close encounters several times). Lastly people in the game were also complaining about him. Thank you for your time.

btw my ingame name is atif2

I'm on my lunch break right now, rest assured, someone will get back to you quickly regarding this issue.

He is from Germany.

Ahh, wouldn't be the first time I have heard this name. Seen him in game also, very sketchy. I love the way he went from no knife badge to gold in about 24 hours. Also, 143, 739 repair points? Since October 2010? I have been repairing nonstop for weeks and I have 41! I am lucky to get 5 or so in a round. I call shennanigans here.

all =CL= players are sketchy, thats like the 5th person.

I'll be banning him when i get a moment

I love his 1002 gold/silver/bronze in only 1400 rounds. Know anyone that good?

thanks for the feedback, just recently he got 36-4 when the second player only had 16-11 he gets that a lot by playing sniper

He does not have any prior bans at Punkbuster. Thank you for the information we will be sure to keep an eye on him. Remember its people like you that help our servers stay hacker free, thanks again.

Should ban him....Check his #1 victim and #1 opponent, both have 155000 repairs. I can't believe your going to keep an eye on him and not just ban him.

the player is already banned but we dig deeper based on stats and any other prior cheating violations.

Thanks for report.

Back