Zuk

User name: Zuk

What is your in-game alias? Zuk

What is the game server name? TBGCLAN Campaign Long

Which Game is this for? Rising Storm 2 Squad

Date and time approximately: May 13th 2020 22:00 hrs

Which player are you reporting? Blood and Thunder

Offense committed Harassment in chat, frequent TKing of commander and -55 score

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I do not have screen recording but he is harassing currently

Any additional comments?

He seems to have quieted up after i said i reported him on forums, hopefully this stays this way. Thanks guys.

The team I was on was extremely toxic in voice chat, and kept team killing me and vote removing me from commander slot because I was "Only level 37 and only had 10 kills". The way these players were treating me and others was completely unacceptable in any game. The fact that there is a thread here about me and not the people threatening physical violence is beyond me.

I swapped to the other team and did just fine, the players were welcoming and friendly. The match I played before I left the server for the night, I was the commander for the US forces and had 89 kills. Teamwork makes the dreamwork. Toxicity does not.

I am a frequent user of the TBG clan servers on Squad and have never once had an issue and would like to keep it that way.

Hey guys, im glad things toned down but please respect each other. I hope it ends here.

Also, we can't do anything if there is toxic chat going on in VOIP unless there is a footage of gameplay.

You guys can certainly get on our discord too. We are new to RS2 and thanks for showing support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back