Zuk

User name: Zuk

What is your in-game alias? Zuk

What is the game server name? TBGCLAN Campaign Long

Which Game is this for? Rising Storm 2 Squad

Date and time approximately: May 13th 2020 22:00 hrs

Which player are you reporting? Blood and Thunder

Offense committed Harassment in chat, frequent TKing of commander and -55 score

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. I do not have screen recording but he is harassing currently

Any additional comments?

Zuk

He seems to have quieted up after i said i reported him on forums, hopefully this stays this way. Thanks guys.

The team I was on was extremely toxic in voice chat, and kept team killing me and vote removing me from commander slot because I was "Only level 37 and only had 10 kills". The way these players were treating me and others was completely unacceptable in any game. The fact that there is a thread here about me and not the people threatening physical violence is beyond me.

I swapped to the other team and did just fine, the players were welcoming and friendly. The match I played before I left the server for the night, I was the commander for the US forces and had 89 kills. Teamwork makes the dreamwork. Toxicity does not.

I am a frequent user of the TBG clan servers on Squad and have never once had an issue and would like to keep it that way.

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Hey guys, im glad things toned down but please respect each other. I hope it ends here.

Also, we can't do anything if there is toxic chat going on in VOIP unless there is a footage of gameplay.

You guys can certainly get on our discord too. We are new to RS2 and thanks for showing support.

Status
Not open for further replies.