Not open for further replies.

DUFlakesBeer1

User name: DuFlakesBeer1

What is your in-game alias? DUFlakesBeer

What is the game server name? BF4 air maps fast vehicle

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 4/4/2019 18:50 and rolling

Which player are you reporting? LasVegasShooting

Offense committed Suspect Wall/ some of the most tasteless username picking I've ever seen ,if you ban for hate speech/racism i think it should extend to this but it's not my decision

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
player no. 13 enemy team

We need proof of walling like a video.

I agree with you, it's tasteless to have a name like that ( i have seen worse) but I dont see which rule this would be breaking as he technically didnt say anything racist

Players like these find a way to screw themselves over somehow with a ban.

He didn't do anything against the rules, I just think it's beyond asinine in the extreme to name yourself after a terrorist attack. I got paid to hunt those people overseas for some years and it is somewhat enraging to see domestic supporters of such. If it were not wildly illegal I'd kill them all myself for free. I made a mistake pasting the formula for the report, I forgot to delete the bit about the one I copied from regarding the wall hacking lol I'm very sorry for the mistake. I think it could be (poorly) construed as racist against country music appreciators as that is mostly who got shot up in Vegas that evening.

You got paid to hunt American civilians and you would do so for free? You need to chill out buddy, his trolling is working way too well on you.

By the way, racist against country music? That doesn't even make sense.

He didn't do anything against the rules, I just think it's beyond asinine in the extreme to name yourself after a terrorist attack. I got paid to hunt those people overseas for some years and it is somewhat enraging to see domestic supporters of such. If it were not wildly illegal I'd kill them all myself for free. I made a mistake pasting the formula for the report, I forgot to delete the bit about the one I copied from regarding the wall hacking lol I'm very sorry for the mistake. I think it could be (poorly) construed as racist against country music appreciators as that is mostly who got shot up in Vegas that evening.

Not trying to be an ass but sometimes there are things we just need to let go. It’s the internet you will always have idiots online. Don’t let it get to you. Usually players like these will somehow get themselves banned one way or another. I don’t like it anymore than you do but none of our rules were broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back