Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raisinless

User Name Raisinless

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** conquest

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 3

Date/time:** 10/8

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 430pm

Player's name** probigk

Offense committed: .

Steam ID: .

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/probigk

Comments damage hack im thinking

His stats are clean, i'll try to record him. Only his SPM is really high.
He's playing IFVs or other vehicles, that's why neither cheatometer nor 247fairplay can display his cheat. I think it's both an Autoaim and a Damagehack.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/91719448/830941807/ He did this only by being the LAV gunner. No. Way.

dirty_probi.png

Also check this screenshot. Dirtydozen96 teamed up with him the whole time, not allowing anyone else to get in the LAV with them, and obviously supporting him.

Last edited:

He's not even looking at me. Oneshot. He killed everyone at E flag in one row.

That's an autoaim. It means that you don't have to actually aim for the guy you want to kill as seen in the vid.
An aimbot require your sights to be on the target.

probig is def. cheating. I have been killed many times by him with no reaction time, anything. Also, have you considered making some of the most active players and with good reputation in the comunity , admins, so they can at least kick blatant cheaters? This way we don't have to endure hours of frustration and the servers getting empty..Untitled3242321.png

probig is def. cheating. I have been killed many times by him with no reaction time, anything. Also, have you considered making some of the most active players and with good reputation in the comunity , admins, so they can at least kick blatant cheaters? This way we don't have to endure hours of frustration and the servers getting empty..View attachment 14762

Regulars are not members. At the end of the day, members represent themselves as admins. When there is a ban appeal, it is the member that respond and handles the ban appeal not "regulars"

I agree with @Matt(FAST) Not much going on to take action.

Did you see the vid ? The heli is showing me his ass and still killed me ! That's not a lag, it happened a lot.
If you can't see it i dunow why i'm recording honestly. I suggest an admin spectate him because i can't actually record a play this much obvious.

He's not even looking at me. Oneshot. He killed everyone at E flag in one row.
TBG say laggy or high ping has nothing to do with kills and or the server with that vid is shows aimbotto to me it does..

I uploaded a longer vid. He had the heli for 1:30, 24 kills.
Look at how he's killing everyone, litterally oneshoting/twoshoting.

Guys, we'll take a look. If evidence is there, so be it. There must be evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back