Reporting a player

akapeacemaker

Admin
Admin
Donator
User Name akapeacemaker

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 3

Date/time:** 12.31.17

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1130 PM EST

Player's name** AlphaMaleTyler1

Offense committed: hacking

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/AlphaMaleTyler1

Comments One-shotting. Flying. Please ban this idiot. And all his alt account pls.

Also is it possible to deputize one of the regulars on this server cause every weekend this happens. EVERY WEEKEND. I appreciate this server but too many games get ruined on BF3 conquest. I can honestly say, with no hyperbole, that I've seen less hacking in servers with with no admin activity at all. I very rarely see a TBG member on the BF3 conquest server. There is simply no presence to deter hackers. Just allow one regular the power to ban the most obvious hacks. The insta-kills....the server killers... I volunteer myself.

Banned. Thank you for the report. I am sorry, but only members have admin rights. I watch the server in RCon when I am doing other things. I am usually playing BF1. Reports in the shoutbox are usually reacted to more quickly.

Is there any way we can experiment with a votekick option in that server? That is a solution that wouldn't require admin rights. There are enough experienced players on there that any votekicks of legit players should fail. Aimbotters will get a swift kick in the ass. There is a real problem with hackers on BF3 conquest.

We need some sort of short term measure for blatant hackers. Yes, they eventually get banned (that's great) but often after they clear out a server for the evening. The troll job is done by that point.

Vote kick can be abused yes, but the truth is the players are abused by hackers quite often. I really don't think that, votekick will be a problem in a server populated by experienced players. Isn't it worth a try? It's votekick, not voteban.

Back