Reporting a player

KickAss-ViPeR71

User Name KickAss-ViPeR71

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** [KKAS]KickAss-ViPeR71

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 12/20/15 5pm pacific standard time

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 5 pmish

Player's name** StormWarning90

Offense committed: this guy is harrassing me and won't stop

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Sorry I'm really not that computer smart with screenshots and crap. just a avergae player

Comments I don't like to report crap like this , but I play your awesome server daily never seen this guy before and he starts running his mouth cause i made a general comment about high pings and he is also putting my mother down. I'm a 44 year old United States Army veteran and don't need a lil kid or whomever to run their mouths whileI'm trying to play thanks

Viper we would like to help but I would suggest that you disable your chat until an admin can investigate the situation. Also, you did not answer this question correctly-
"What is the game server name?"

This makes it difficult for us to help with the problem in a timely manner!

If he is harassing you why did you feed the troll? You were basically replying back to every single of his comments.

He isn't spamming, he isn't overusing any curse word. He does sound like an ass but he wasn't harassing you, if you weren't responding back and he kept it up that would have been a different story.

Based on chat it looks like both of you were simply going at it.

Back