Reporting A Player

JustCallMeJimmy

User Name JustCallMeJimmy

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name? >Air Maps| TBGclan.com ##<

Which Game is this for? Battlefield 4

Date/time: 11/24/

Would be helpful to indicate the time.8:56pm Eastern

Player's name SNOWtheBear

Offense committed: Obvious hacking . previous round in a chopper went everywhere on map without a care o stingers went 60-1 This past round in AA on the railway map without a care going past C 3 c4's would not destroy it and the moment you hit him he jumped out and 1 shotted. Multiple times

Editing. We just started Dawnbreaker and he is already 9=0

Editing Make that 16-0 in the time it took to type the last edit

Editing Now they have every flag. Die easy is spectating him and he is 48-0
also their AA is 40-2 and a friend of his

Last edited:
I checked him. he is clean. has other accounts with high level soldier. He is a closet Colonel, not only a level 5.

I checked him. he is clean. has other accounts with high level soldier. He is a closet Colonel, not only a level 5.
There is no way he is clean. He is insta shooting everyone, and He cannot even fly the chopper well. Just finished the round 80-1 As I said Die Easy and a bunch were specing him it has been that obvious for 3 rounds

And right now you only have 46 people on the server, because people left. Also SNOWtheBear is a brand new account Rank 8

KD ratio 20.13

Last edited:
Funny on Battle log it shows his main as

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/sqizeltime/stats/587966967/xbox360/

187 hours played

Also if you look at the account you posted it was being used 3 hours ago on other maps, and hardly using the chopper. Which is around when he was on this server

Just saying why would he crate another account just to come to your server

Also something I just thought of he would not have had any upgrades on either the AA or Chopper so how could he defend the AA for 3 c4's and get that many kills and avoid everything in the chopper

Last edited:
Absolutely no way this guy is not hacking. I watched him for two complete rounds. Nobody and I mean nobody is that good of a shot while being that bad at flying. Dozens of people were killed by him shooting their parachute, cross hairs nowhere near the actual person or even in the right direction to be leading the shot.

http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/3949436

Looks nothing wrong there, checked on pbbans and checked on BF4DB. You want this player removed you are going to need to provide a footage of his gameplay. If the player appeals we need something as evidence we aren't going to just assume he is hacking. Always need evidence for backup purpose.

Back