Reporting a player

MotuDeetu

Member Name MotuDeetu

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | HIGH TICK | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** February 7, 2015 aprox 1:30am-2:30am

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1:30am - 2:30am

Player's name** Texas84254

Offense committed: Glitching/Cheating

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://vimeo.com/118981507

Comments In the video linked you will see me trying to spot Texas84254 and am unable to. You will also notice once he kills me that he is using a 40x Scope and yet there is no visible scope glare. This is because he is actually behind a hill shooting through the hill.

I had informed him that he was glitching but he did not stop which is why I was forced to capture him doing it and then report him here.

I play on your servers often and enjoy them, but people like this make it hard to have a good time.

I don't mind that he was spawn camping, as in my personal opinion snipers are meant to find remote secure places to shoot from. However, that hill in particular is massively glitchy and he continued to exploit it even after I informed him and asked him not to.

Please ban this guy and keep your servers clear of people like this.

Thanks for your time

Thank you for the report. Banned pending his coming here to explain this.

Thank you for the report. Banned pending his coming here to explain this.
i was not glitching he even killed me once in that same spot as you can see in the video (killed 1 died 5) i was on the rock to the left of where i was at in the video when he told me that the rock was a glitch spot so i moved to the spot i was at in the video

the reason he could not spot me is because he is holding the spot button which brings up the the command options which you will see in the video and he cant see me because he was using an 8x scope from over 1000m away

Firstly,

Holding the Q button still spots people if you don't move your mouse to another option ...

Secondly, I was sporting without holding...I specifically held the Q key to demonstrate on the video that I was recording that I was trying to spot you.

Thirdly, I told you that you were flinching the hill several times and shooting through it and you refused to stop...don't pretend orherwise.

Fourthly, you were killed 5 times...by people on the roof of C you being higher than you could see over the hill...your glitch affects those playing at a lower altitude than you.

Number five, I did kill you once...with blind luck...I could only guess at your location based on where your bucket trail came from...but because yo were shooting through a hill that made you unsportable and not visible nor was your scope visible...I could not see if you had moved or in which direction if you had...I took a blind shot and got lucky once. The glitch is not that you are invulnerable to death...its that your location and scope glare are unnaturally hidden...giving you the ability to safely stop, hold your breath and fire without fear of me killing you because I can't see you.

Lastly, I'm looking through an 8x scope with q 14x attachment...and its 800m not 1000m. 14x scope is more than enough to see a person at that distance...especially when aided by a spotting arrow and a 40x scope glare...as the video clearly shows, there are other snipers in those rocks that are spotted...I wonder why I could spot them yet not you? It's because you were exploiting a glitch that I informed you of multiple times that I know you saw because you responded to me in game AND mentioned me calling you out for glitch ink in this very thread.

You were aware of the glitch and continued to exploit it which is why it was so easy for me to catch you in the act with hard video evidence because I knew you were going to keep doing it.

The video speaks for itself...as someone who frequents these servers often and respects the rules of the server enough to follow them, I ask that this player who has been caught red handed be banned, otherwise what is the point of the rules at all?

Thank you

A few auto correct errors on that post so feel free to ask for clarification on anything in the post.

honestly i had no idea that was a glitch spot i wasnt trying to cheat or anything like that, i thought you was just complaining like all the other noobs that try to snipe cuz you was hitting me over and over sorry

honestly i had no idea that was a glitch spot i wasnt trying to cheat or anything like that, i thought you was just complaining like all the other noobs that try to snipe cuz you was hitting me over and over sorry
Thank you for acknowledging your view of this situation. If you agree not to utilize landscape glitches in the future, we will lift the ban. However, should you continue this type of gameplay( using terrain in a glitching manner), your ban will be re-instated.

Can't say I believe you as a few others on my team mentioned it as did a player on your team acknowledge it as you continued.

I suppose it doesn't matter though, looks like cheating is ok on these servers.

Can't say I believe you as a few others on my team mentioned it as did a player on your team acknowledge it as you continued.

I suppose it doesn't matter though, looks like cheating is ok on these servers.

Lol you won't find any other robust community like us that deals with cheaters. Obviously you don't know TBG very well. Go ask the main pbbans staff about us. They will tell you.

Cheating/hacking and exploiting due to developers coding are two different things.

I enjoy the fact that at least something was done here...that's way more than I can say for any other server.

My point is that it's quite obvious he was intentionally breaking the rules...but simply has to say "I know there is overwhelming evidence against me...but I just didn't know."

Most people don't report players, so as long as I'm not on the server he can continue.

I was under the impression there were no second chances on this server for people who intentionally broke the rules is all.

Thanks for at least looking into i,. But he just got away with a 30 and 5 round based on a glitch he was made aware of, and made the game less enjoyable for others on the server (not just me) who had to deal with him.

That's all I can really say at this point I guess.

We don't give second chances for cheating like using a third party software with adequate proof or deliberate racial slurs.

I was under the impression there were no second chances on this server for people who intentionally broke the rules is all.
Racism/cheating is NO tolerance. For rule breakers/glitchers, we offer a 2nd chance (and 2nd chance only) to do the right thing after acknowledgment and apology. Should players continue to break rules/glitch (after 1 ban), that is when we remove them from TBG environments.

"I know there is overwhelming evidence against me...but I just didn't know."
Well he knows now, but the ban will stay until he tells us he wont do it again.

I'm not an admin on this server obviously, so the choice is up to tbg admins...

I'd fully understand if I didn't have video evidence...but the video shows there is no question of exploiting.

Again, I'm just someone who has favorited your servers and uses them regularly, and just wants to keep the quality of them high.

I have no choice but to accept whatever you guys want to do.

Thanks for at least looking at it. Nice to know your admins are at least active.

Back