Report on BF2 Karkand: =APS=donkiszot001

mega02

BANNED
BANNED
Hi. let me start by saying that you guys have a great server.

Today, 16th of October, time: 11:27 a.m. on the BF2 Karkand I/O server.

=APS=donkiszot001, who was in my team, was c4-ing me the whole round while I was commanding. Also lots of grief play to other team members, throwing nades, knifing etc.
Basically he was a complete asshat.

Thankfully I started to spawn randomly and we still won.

Thank you!

Are you sure you had the name right? Couldn't find him in BF2S.com or PB.

I banned him in a later round. Nice sig by the way. Nothing better than a hot ginger.

Wow you guys take care of business fast! I must confess that never seeing any admin around the server, I thought that you guys abandoned it for newer games. Bf2 is been dead for 3 years after all.

You guys never wear clan tags?

Thank you!

Most of the time we do. However, we find that sometimes it helps to not have them on and the cheaters are more likely to be themselves. Also, many admins will check out players while not in the game and then take action.

Thank you for the help in bringing the idiot to our attention.

Who is that chick anyway?

Only one month and already the 24th server - congratulations!

"Who is that chick anyway?" : some German girl.

If I can make a wish - would you guys consider having the players stats tracked?

KARKAND IO TBGclan.com [bf2] Battlefield 2

Since the server is new it would help the players know each other and play more like a team.

i didn't know people use gametracker other than a quick look. Someone will claim the server later tonight but requires server restart.

Oh my i found the girl

NicoleVanVuuren4_3.jpg
1600 × 1200 - Nicole Van Vuuren Wallpaper, Nicole Van Vuuren, Sexy Pin Up redhead sexy ...
pulsarmedia.eu
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

he probably searched hot german redhead in google and looked through pictures till he found her.

"It should start tracking now :)"

Thank you so much! I've dealed with many clans before but never seen such professionalism. You guys have your act together! I am beyond impressed and I must admit that you are making it very tempting for me, to put an application to join. I never considered that before, as most clans are just medieval monarchies.

I took a look at who plays and I already see great team players showing up ( soviet, takachon, quaff11) - a definite plus as they in turn will attract other team oriented players.

On the other hand and on a negative note a named stood out. He, same as me, was a regular on the =E= server until he got banned for reduced fog. His appeal was denied/closed by pbbans.
He was a big disappointment as I used to like/respect him. He is also very experienced and a good player, not sure what he was thinking when he bought the hacks.

His "new" name with which he plays in the server: bolas SNIP_DNA

His real info: SNIP_DNA Colonel BF2 Stats Server

http://spieler-daten.de/bf2_stats/SNIP_DNA/official

His ban: PBBans | MBi - BanID 187647 (db2b659f | Battlefield 2)

I don't want to make a mistake and there is no way for me to verify that he is the same person - please check it out. Thank you!

I hope that you guys don't take this the wrong way, but I have another suggestion. Get rid of the mutiny button. It's a good idea in itself, but never works as intended - instead it's just abused by immature players - and it's very distracting and annoying to the server. For ex. yesterday because Sovietboy plays so good - they were mutinying against him every minute. Also when a mutiny is placed against the commander (usually undeserved), the team loses faith and start to not respond/respect his orders.

A big thank you!

Back