3/12/13
Admin(s) name
DO4K
What server was this on
Cod4 server
Your report / complaint.
Hi guys
Apparently i got banned for using "aimbot"
and the problem is.... dat I DON'T USE HACKS, I NEVER DID AND I NEVER WILL so pls can i get information on whats happening pls ? the only thing that i do is using skins so what's the problem ?who ban me and what is the real reason of that ban? Admin fail ? at least can i have proof

Punk buster either detected or thought it detected a hack and it banned you. It happened on our server but it has nothing to do with us. We stream to pbbans. Any server streaming will kick for the prior ban. As fast said you will have to appeal with even balance and or pbbans if your innocent.

IP Overview
Search Data93.121.217.225
gp.gif
XML Data<form style="display:inline;" action="/mpi/results.php" method="POST"> </form>
MPi LinkInfo Link
User IP searches alone may not be 100% reliable as some players have dynamic IP's and often share them with other users of their ISP.

GUID searches are the most reliable method.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
Banned GUID(s) (1)
Date / GameGUID / Alias
Mar 13, 2013
COD4
b98259b346e4b0a4b4f0412dcb453195
Tom E.Gun
(PBBans)

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

There is also another linked ban for his alias from 2012, it may or may not be you, but it is your responsibility to contact them and clear it.

If the ban is from december this is me and i still don't know WHY I got banned. this is pretty strange

sorry but english is not my language so this website looks liks japanese to me. I was just looking for an admin to speak about my problem

Basically what PB does is scan for third party programs and scripts. They detected something on your computer. Whether or not you used it online is irrelevant. Either way we cannot remove the bans. You'll have to go to their website and appeal the ban there. There are actually two detections on linked to yourself. One from December 12, 2012, and another from March 13, 2013. To appeal your ban go to this link;

PBBans | Ban Appeal

Closing thread. We cannot help you with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back