Remember BLACK?

Never played it, was never a console shooter guy. Played the shit out of Outlaws by Lucasarts though. That game was my first real multiplayer love. (Multiplayer love. I think that costs extra in Vegas , Cotton)

007 "007" Golden Eye was my first multiplayer love...

hahahhaha you can't type "007" with it showing 007

First multiplayer love? Duke Nukem 3D. Also, Red Alert. Some Doom II too.

I had a couple of friends in school who I played 1vs1 deathmatch (and duke3d coop) with over modem (9800bps). It was beautiful for its time.

I actually never played multiplayer much again (except the occasional internet cafe Quake I, II / Counter-strike) until BF2142.

2142 was actually my first internet multiplayer love, interestingly enough. I hardly ever played MP before at all.

Lately I've been strangely addicted to L4D versus. I'm getting to be really good too.

007 was the shit; me and my brothers would play it for hours

Yeah my brother and I played many many hours on 007.
We played a lot of Tekken too... I remember playing against my friends and I was unstoppable at tekken. Oh man - those were the days...

I didn't play much other then Mario and 007 when I was around the ages of 6-10.

as far as consoles go, I've only touched the Ratchet and Clank, as well as Jak series on the PS2, which are the best platform games ever created in my opinion.

Jak III is like... z0mg. That game gives me a hard-on honestly... It's like a platformer GTA, but better imo.

I'm only touching consoles for platformers / brawl games ... everything else is mostly meh to me.

Nobody else played Outlaws? God, it was spaghetti western story line (deliberately), looked like cel shaded FPS, with hilarious voice work and music. I still have multiple copies (from LAN with it at school during lunch time). Loved the sawed-off for the one shot CQB kill. Lucas really knew how to make a game then.

Back