Recruitment

xxXRayzorXxx

I understand there is a waiting list to get in guys but i have watched several people get in after I have applied. I am friends on here with almost all of your members and play with them regularly. Have I been passed over .... or are you guys just not interested ... I would just like to know so if your not going to allow me in I can seek another clan to join...

Our head admins speak about every recruitment post that comes in. The person that posted later than you and got the two week trial period before you doesnt really mean anything. It means we already interacted them for a period. Example the =FALLEN= guys have been in our server for 6 months now? When we decided to close our recruitment we told the =fallen= guys we would make exceptions for them since we know them so well. I have seen you on vent. Im not sure if all the head admins have spoken to you yet. In fact we have a post in our private section about you actually. So far, i have seen nothing but compliments. You help populate, teamwork (especially with me in the air :) ) so that should mean something. Sorry about the wait but we select only dedicated guys/gals :)

Back