Really Catious

WildRaider

BANNED
BANNED
Ok guys can you all give me a bit of feedback. Me and fast was talking and he was trying to help me update my graphics card drivers. But he then said I had to unistall the current graphics card driver and restart and install the new one. And not saying I don't trust him but im really frekin leary of doing this. Because this is expensive computer for me anyways. And if something got fucked up permantly I would be screwed. So I am very very catious and not sure what to do...

when you uninstall the driver it will prompt you to restart the PC. Then when you get back on everything is big and weird looking, then you'll need to install your latest driver then it will prompt you to restart and then you are done. Thats how i do it but its your computer so its your call.

Thanks for the help guys and getting em through this even tho I was really elary of it...I love this new version im gettign 107 fps on medium graphics and 75 fps on high graphics...Im loveing this...

I have a ATI Radeon HD 5700 series graphics card...I believe it is the 5770 version...

nice to see you are getting better fps now. Remember to check every couple of months for latest stable drivers for ATI. It was good experience for you to learn how to do this because now it should fairly trivial from here on.

Back