RE: Banned Suez

Loki

Old thread closed

http://www.trueborngaming.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?15143

Was playing with Fast the other night on the mixed titans server. He certainly did not think I was hacking

my.php

I'll add another screenshot in a minute for you

And where would you like the video sent?

if the admin that banned you doesn't come forward today with what he wants to do with you then i will remove. The last thread i'm assuming showed you didn't care.

No, Your ban stays, you did not provide, the adequate information that I asked you to post. And I typed a whole lot of shit to make sure you knew what the fuck to do. You wasted my time and effort and didn't even show any initiative or courtesy to plead your innocence and prove you play fairly.

****APPEAL DENIED*****

APPLIED BAN STAYS

Glad I'm never good enough to even be thought of as hacking! I will just suffer with my mediocrity and passable k/d rate and have a good time. Thank god I am finally over the flu and can play.

Okay

Your right Lex

I asked a simple question of where you would like me to host the video and pic's.

I get Fuck you ban stays... Ok Your the boss

Fast.... I'm sure you've noticed I've been playing with you late at night on the Mixed Titan Server. You can clearly tell I'm no hacker.

And to whom it may concern. In this country your innocent until proven guilty.

Your going by what some guy said when he was getting tore a new one...

Did you even bother to look at my rank on BFHQ?

Let the ban stay

Almost forgot

Lex...

That jerk off in the APC, that EMP's your GS and then let you have it with the Pilum....

Yeah thats me...

I honestly don't give a shit if you play on our servers or not and your not in the United States In 2142, there is no governing doctrine that gives you the right to habeous corpus pal, We make the rules on the sever and they are the law
and Yes I am the Fucking boss.

I take the time to professionally deal with each ban on the web site, in which all of the administrators have a say in what happens here. we collectively talk about it, and collectively make the decision. in your case I the result of you ban was a case of more than 6 people saying you were fishy and bull of crap. So me bieng the Head Adminstrator acted within my power and rights to upkeep the status quo on the server, Which i did by banning you.

in Some servers you don't get the opportunity to talk or discuss bans on the host clans website, unfair or not.
We are different, we let you do that, and we only asked you to provide a few simple things some screen shots and a video.

It would have been nice if you replied to your ban thread a little sooner than almost a month after the ban because it tells us something about the significance of your ban to you.

Post your videos on Youtube
send us a link and we will make the decision.

but I will tell you strait out, if you don't handle an appeal professionally your not going to make any headway.

[quote1237793423=Loki]
Okay

Your right Lex

I asked a simple question of where you would like me to host the video and pic's.

I get Fuck you ban stays... Ok Your the boss

Fast.... I'm sure you've noticed I've been playing with you late at night on the Mixed Titan Server. You can clearly tell I'm no hacker.

And to whom it may concern. In this country your innocent until proven guilty.

Your going by what some guy said when he was getting tore a new one...

Did you even bother to look at my rank on BFHQ?

Let the ban stay

[/quote1237793423]

I did look at your rank in bf 2142, however it doesn't Nor does it give you any significant leverage in this appeal process.
Especially with half of Europe being wiped off the boards. Just because your ranked up pretty high doesn't mean your clean. in most cases, people are clean. however we know how to read the numbers, to tell how a person plays, and being a nade spammer wont help your case either.

[quote1237794121=Loki]
Almost forgot

Lex...

That jerk off in the APC, that EMP's your GS and then let you have it with the Pilum....

Yeah thats me...
[/quote1237794121]

Remember Knives are personal, very.. personal.

Back