Randomly Kicking

Eonzz

I haven't been on your servers long so I don't know the rules, or "get around" basis on your servers. But even so, i don't speak much in the servers to begin with and I know I'm not breaking any rules by any means of weapons, speech, or slurs. And when i do talk, its to make a joke or back someone up when they're taking an objective. But now, to get straight to the point now, I find myself being randomly kicked, with ping at a very low 23, no one trying to blame me for hacking or someone vote kicking me. And half the time im on your servers, mostly the 24/7 All maps Conquest server. I don't understand this, i don't know if a certain admin is abusing his powers or just being a rude fellow. Eh, idk. I do find this slightly annoying but i do want to bring it up to you see if here is someone in your clan that is being "abusive" in the terms of his/her power.

Nobody is kicking you. Based on your IP address seems that you frequent Operation locker server, a server that has plenty of members coming in and out. If you pay attention to yell message that scrolls every 10 minutes in the middle of your screen, you would know you're accusation is incorrect
Let me copy and paste that message here
ATT: VIP HAVE RESERVE SLOTS. You may be AUTOkick randomly, message: "kicked by the game/admin".

A kicked message from TBG would show you this automated message: "Please Respect All Rules, Players and Admins"

My guess is you didnt see the second message.

And all maps applies the same thing. A member joins it will boot randomnly a player to make room. We dont decide who gets booted that's EA hardcoded design for all ranked servers.

Back