Rage-kicked without merit | Admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGod

I just kicked from the server with a PB ban appeal. Except this happened within a split second of killing a TBG player. Now normally I would understand but most RESPONSIBLE servers take a close consideration into who they kick first instead of just abusing power.

I was kicked for killing a sniper in the havok. Except, as a machine gun, the havok has the largest blast radius of almost any weapon. And on the european map we're on, there's nothing for cover except for rocks.

Both my pilot and myself saw 1 sniper spotted on the map near our base near an enemy rockk cluster, I sprayed the target with machine gun fire and killed him instantly.

2 seconds later, instant kick/ban (not sure yet).

I think it was blood-something who I killed/kicked me. I'll rejoin and confirm the name.

Check the map name, the weapon I used to kill and consider the map configuration for plausibility. I'm a decent chopper player, so I just find it annoying that you have an abusive admin who kicks out of rage.

The player was TBG Shadow. The map was smokescreen. This happened a minute before the timestamp of this post. I was MEC and was doing quite well as a chopper gunner (check the log for kills) and he was EUR sniping behind an MEC owned flag.

one, you dont come here and start off with admin abuse!! not very nice nor is it a good way to start a ban appeal.

two, if you are making a ban apeal please make it here

http://www.tbgclan.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1

edited* third, you are now going around bans as you have a ban on our server by mac on 6-4-11 so you should not even be on that server playing.
with out making an appeal in the first place.

6/4/2011 10:06 PM GameGod Key Perm 75.*.*.34 Mac APPEAL AT TBGCLAN.COM MACN8R

fourth, seems mac banned you for having a prior ban from pbbans/punk buster so you are not welcome on our server even if you ban appeal.
so what you have to say about it now??

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• octato.jpg
    octato.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 362
  • octo22.jpg
    octo22.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 353
Yes, I banned him when one of the guys in TS said he was banned from their servers for PBBans. I left the game and looked it up in PBBans and saw just what you posted. Given the fact that all names only go to one IP, I believe that it is safe to say it is you.

Not sure it is ballsy or stupid to try to appeal a ban when you have been banned by PBbas for an aimbot. Good catch Mac.

LOL! We've heard that one a million times :).

I'm waiting for this one "My baby's momma must of hacked my account and used a aimbot when I was at work.".

so is gamegod supposed to be banned? if so i saw him today in All maps....i recall being sniped by him.. hmmmm -_-

He is supposed to be banned. I will check it out.

Edit: Did not see him in the logs on All Maps.

Personally I am waiting for "My wife must have downloaded a hack to get me in trouble; she always bitches at me for playing."

I did not post in ban appeals because I wasn't sure if I was banned or not. I thought it was a kick, and I was complaining about the rash action.

I don't understand this PB ban though, I am not circumventing any bans, and I have never been blacklisted by PB. I don't hack.

I don't use any other screen names except for GameGod. And I was an administrator on the FCW server, and can get several admins there to back me up, but I'm not looking to start a flame war.

I am on a regular internet connection which changes IP periodically, it's rare but not impossible for me to have the same IP as a previously banned player.

You're basing my pretense of circumventing a ban on a 3 year old ban. One that isn't even MY NAME. I would think it would be just as plausible in that time that I have shared an IP (briefly) with another banned player in that time, was never banned, and am playing on your server today.

Also, here is my bf2s profile: http://bf2s.com/player/43665564/ note the completely normal/low # of bans I have for this account.

I will start a new thread in ban appeals (I intended to move this one when I found out I was banned today) but according to you guys I shouldn't bother.

Your information is still wrong, I have never used a hack nor have I ever been pbbanned. Again, you're jumping to conclusions.

Just checked on punkbusted.com http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/guidcheck.cgi?guid=43665564 and I do not show up in their bans list.

I went onto the PB IRC and asked them about the situation. They linked me to what you guys found, and find it amusing that you are using a 3 year old nickname reference and suggested you use GUID as a meaningful basis. When I asked them what I could do to prove myself, they suggested challenging you to ask how these are supposed to match:
http://www.ip2location.com/75.85.111.34 and http://www.ip2location.com/68.251.42.115

Last edited:
Perhaps you guys need to be instructed on how to properly admin a server?

Lol, You know you just shot yourself in the foot with that one.. Even if you didn't hack like your claiming, being disrepectful to the admins here isn't going to help you get unbanned... Common sense Cupcake.

I will get back with you on this after I check more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back