Possible Wall hacker [ax]boog22

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarentack

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=30acf57976aca5e2e62ea590dc5e5dbbe04e75f6e8ebb871

May have to be judge on this, look at his K/D and style of play, might show something in the PB SS.

He seemed to know where everyone was the entire game, their is times recon wont be up, interesting game play footage here. couple people mentioned it, so I spectated, after I was getting shot and blown to bits from some really odd angles, dont know if he had UAV jammer or not, but I know he never did show up on recon himself.

Can't really tell, like you said :|. Seems a little fishy though.

seems legit because at the last part of the clip, he did not see him through the wall. If he did have the wall cheat thing he would of been ready for this guy. I think he was really patience and a good eye.
We do always appreciate your effort in making the server clean. Thanks

its all judgement call, I found the first 5-6 kills though to be really suspicious, especially the first kill where hes aiming waiting for the guy to come from behind the building.

HI, I want it to be known i do not hack. If i did i would not be coming here sticking up for myself. Not everyone that posts high scores is a hacker. I play the game alot and have played cod since the original at release date. I am an admin at my gaming community. Take some pb screenshots if you dont believe me. I found your server the other day and enjoyed playing there until tonight. It seems that everyone that came through with any skill got accused of cheating by a few select players. I hope we can clear this up and i can continue to game on your server. If any admins are interested in my admin status please pm me and i will send you a link. I dont want any problems nor am i downing your site or servers but i would tell your regulars to respect players a little more.

Thanks for your time. Hope to see you in game.

Why this is the Players to Watch out for forum.

I did this when people bought your name up as hacking, did the /record and other things, which does look suspicious, but I am not going to be the one to judge if they wall hack or not.

i will close this thread to prevent flaming.

Sarentack feel free to post players you are suspicious of. Always appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back