Possible BF6 to be set in modern day

yes i hoe it will be modern era and dedicated servers.. hopefully they use an up to date engine too.

When you kill the enemy, you can't pick up his kit without wiping it down first and then washing your hands for at least 30 seconds. Hence, the rounds will take an extra 20 minutes to play.

man i would love to see Bad Company 3 happen.....i hated BF3 and 4.....i only play 4 because the servers for BC2 are really dead.....

When you kill the enemy, you can't pick up his kit without wiping it down first and then washing your hands for at least 30 seconds. Hence, the rounds will take an extra 20 minutes to play.

We need hand sanitizer as an unlock. And you can briefly disorient the enemy by tossing the liquid at their face... :D

1591994881904.png

Sounds like BF3 remastered with all DLC will be "launching alongside" BF6. Which probably means it will be a garbage remaster with no dedicated servers. Guessing we'll see an uptick in our BF3 server if a remaster gets confirmed by EA.

Sounds like BF3 remastered with all DLC will be "launching alongside" BF6. Which probably means it will be a garbage remaster with no dedicated servers. Guessing we'll see an uptick in our BF3 server if a remaster gets confirmed by EA.

think positive :)

Back