Phantom Dog Tags

If you need to switch the map to Hangar 21. Type !map xp4_titan (TBG Members Only)

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

If you need to switch the map to Hangar 21. Type !map xp4_titan (TBG Members Only)

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.
As far as I see the server is not Up.

Also if anyone needs to get into the room, and bungie is not avaiable. You can contact me and I will help organise it.

Double Also...We should also group together, and complete the phantom assignment to get the EYE tag eventually

As far as I see the server is not Up.

Also if anyone needs to get into the room, and bungie is not avaiable. You can contact me and I will help organise it.

Double Also...We should also group together, and complete the phantom assignment to get the EYE tag eventually

Server is online, but unpopulated. As for getting kills, I have a fun idea for that. I will have more on that later.

yeah I for sure need to boost my jet kills cause I cant fly. yet that is. the others id just like to get cause im all about the unlocks and tags. don't really see myself using the bow much but wont know until I get it

Server is online, but unpopulated. As for getting kills, I have a fun idea for that. I will have more on that later.

Hmm I noticed it wasnt in my favorites, and when I tried the direct link and it 404ed out. maybe it was just a battlelog hicup

@CHARLIE_STRYKER said hed come in and help out as will I with ppl that need to get whatever kills with whichever just need to set a day and time

Start the dog tag hunting again. With the last patch, DICE fixed the bug where that you couldn't pick up any more of the special tags after you got the Bow. I was lucky enough to be able to pick up the HAMMERHEAD tag in a recent round @ A.

All I now need is the 21 tag.

Perhaps over the weekend I can drum up the tag hunt again, and help with any kills that are needed. I am planning a second Hunger Games in January.

evidently you can cheese the elevator with an eod bot or mav. ive spent 4+ hrs looking for tags and not only is it boring as shit, but "aint nobody got time fo dat." 4 people with the different tags are still required to get the elevator to work.

Back