TBG Hunger Games! [TONIGHT]

Bungied2theTree

After spending all this time helping people unlock their Phantom Bows, I came up with an excellent idea to make use of our new toys! I also thought we were overdue for an event to have a bit of fun.

TBG HUNGER GAMES!
tbg-hunger-games-jpg.5983

Here is what I was thinking for Details. I will clean this thread if we can drum the right interest!

TBG Hunger Games!

Game Mode: Squad Death Match - HARDCORE

Maps:

• Zavod 311
  • Guilin Peaks
  • Giants of Karelia
  • Caspian Border
Server: Bungie's Tag Corner! (Or a larger TBG server if we really get a big group, @x=FAST=x permitting, of course) http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...9c0-4f61-b7b5-82d3c27fc393/Bungie-s-Tag-Hunt/

Date/Time: 12/13 8PM EST

Weapons: Phantom Bow and Knives Only!

So tell me... What do you think?

Do you Volunteer as Tribute??

1UDfqxA.gif

Last edited:
Don't have a Bow, but I will definitely help you set this up if there is interest

............................................................................................................................................... uh.................................................. defibs?

that would be fun. I will work on completing my assignments to get the bow.

I think the only way I will get the bow is to pick it up off someone's dead body.
Mac, There is another way to get the bow without the dogtags and camo. I'll look for the link tonight and post it here. I found it lastnight in Youtube.

Back