Phantom Dog Tags

Getting the four people is easy.we have been working together for a lot of the clan. Anyone who completed the bow assignment effectively had a wild card. Getting down there is a cinch. You just have to have one.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

I'm available to help almost any day after 9PM EST till 1AM EST. Have all the tags except 21 and the 'wildcard' one. To be honest, it was just dumb luck stumbling over the Hammerhead tag eariler today. I wasn't looking for it, but noticed the box inside the building @ A and thought I'd give it a try to see if that bug was fixed in the last patch since I knew I didn't have the tag for that map. :)

If you can get two others with different dog tags I'll get on and get you your bow. Reply here when you have the others. I'm just watching a replay of the Winter Classic.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

You can put me down for having 21 as well. Text me if u need me bungie

Ahhh. That makes sense. I guess I will have to pull the bow out and start making use of it.

The fifth Dog TAg works like a Wild Card. will activate teh elevator and fill in any hole your group of four is missing to get down elevator.

Got the bow, about a third of the way to the wildcard tag. Thanks for the help everyone, and let me know if ever need a 4th for a bow run.

I now have the wild card tag. If you are ready to do a bow run and need a 4th, let me know.

Back