PBBans Streaming, Why only one of your servers?

Crotan

Hey,

When I play BF4, I pretty much only play on your Dragon Teeth Server, though when visiting your website today, I noticed that you're only streaming one of your BF4 servers? And not even the one I like to play on :(

Why is that? Why don't you stream all your BF4 servers to PBBans?

As a former PBBans streaming admin myself, kinda counter intuitive that you're only streaming one of your many BF servers? Would think you want them all protected and taking part in the MBi, and MD5 scans, PB screenshots etc.

What gives? Anyway I guess I was under the assumption that the dragon teeth server streamed...

Thanks for bringing this up, but all of them are streaming to PB. I'll double check, but positive all of our servers are.

All our servers are setup for pbbans, but we will investigate and double check. Thanks for letting us know that something didn't look right.

Edit, want to mention that we do also stream BF4DB and GGC on our servers for extra layers of protection.

Last edited:
oh ok , cool. Don't mind me. Saw the "Servers: 1" in the banner on the homepage and thought that was strange.

Though don't think they all are setup, when I quickly looked them all up some showed up as not streaming for x amount of time, and others didn't show up at all. I know in the past the automated streaming setup tool wouldn't put all the streaming IP's in the configs. So double check what you got with what is listed in the actual config files from the MCi. They usually had 4 hub ip's in the configs there vs the 1 or 2 that the automated tool would setup.

Good to see it's up to 4 today :D Thanks for the quick replies

Also cool on the BF4DB part, saw that in the rotating messages just recently. Probably the closest we're gonna get to a Fairfight banlist enforcer.

Oldie but a goodie. Noticed your PBBans banner says 10 servers but you have 11 Battlefield servers. Checkup on your BF4 gunmaster server, think that's your odd man out!

Back