Paint Ball

Wow, talk about awesome! How far away is that place from those of you that live in Illinois?

It's only 45 mins from me. But my brother live in Jolit;p witch is only 15 from him and he never goes. Working to get myself back in shape to play agian. Time to dust off the old A5 :)

Working to get myself back in shape to play agian. Time to dust off the old A5 :)

I bet ;B
nakedfatguy.png

Man Sid that place looks bad ass. My friend owns http://www.actionpackedpaintball.com/index.html. I've played there once with my friends I hunt with. I've never really been into PB though. That place by you looks like it's the shit though.

Nice Bureau! That park is what I'm use to seeing. CPX is nice but its been back by millions. My vision of a park is to have some of the old C.S. maps like Dust2 :) It would be like the great America of B.P. parks. I'd never leave. Just bomen/Defusen all day long! And of couse ownen a mother fucker:) Every time exceped the first time I went P.B. I would have the owner or the ref come out and tell me I was hurting people and would then turn down my gun. Witch I would tell them their ppl already set and I have not touched. O-well sorry if thay don't like being snuck up on and shot from 15 ft. ;p I don't like gun tag's. Thay don't scream in pain and just bitch and mowen about the tag ;p

I miss PB. It was rather expensive though. Might have just been the part I went to. But my gun needed work every time I went to play.

Me friends and I always played "woodsball". We weren't big on the whole arena thing. Our paintball field was a almost swamp-like wetland with a sheer rock wall about 30 acres in size. Two bases, red and blue, with capture the flag and last team standing style gameplay. We didn't use all the land at once, but it was still pretty kick ass.

woodsball is the best

QFE! I would have to say I liked that a lot better. You didn't have the beating of balls on the cone in front of you, you just had people sneak up to you and say "bang! your out". I had a lot of fun with woods ball, sucks when people don't hear you say your hit and hit you 5-6 more times.

QFE! I would have to say I liked that a lot better. You didn't have the beating of balls on the cone in front of you, you just had people sneak up to you and say "bang! your out". I had a lot of fun with woods ball, sucks when people don't hear you say your hit and hit you 5-6 more times.

Its all about your style of gaming, If you like to roll a high tech electric gun then your going to want to play with inflatable bunkers, if you are more into the whole woodsball scene, than grab an autococker, or a tippman and go nuts. both environments require different style and different hardware.

I loved woods ball, it's what most of us grew up on, its a ton of fun especially if you play games like CTF , Alamo, or go to Big Games like in OK, or PA, which host beach landings with 500 + people on both sides. Here in NY, one the fields I played at during college had an R-22 Helicopter fly over the field, with a dude out the window blasting at people on the ground.

I think Speed ball aka Xball is way more stressful, it helps you grow as a team, I have met hundreds of walk on players who just freeze up soon as they are getting shot at, or choke up under fire. Its not an easy thing to snap shot someone out of the side of one of those "cone" bunkers, but once you have a team who shoots moves and communicates its by far the most fun you can even have.

Back