[OVER] Killing Floor for $5 on Steam IS BACK and I'm giving away 2 copies!

Sorry I'm so fucking tired all the time because of the job... I really feel like going to bed right now but I gotta wait for laundry.

It's really sucked the life out of me. I went to bed really early yesterday...

I'll play with you guys for sure on the weekend though.

im doin pretty good. rank 3 medic, rank 2 support, rank 3 sharpshooter, rank 1 commando, rank 2 demolitions

i'm mostly working on sharpshooter.. currently lvl 2 with 550/700 headshots for the next rank. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who likes fps.

Lulz I have like over 14000 headshots or something...

It used to be a lot harder to get those before the M14, and a patch that fixed some network code and adjusted the hitboxes for the heads/made them larger...

BTW Nazguul still hasn't redeemed his copy (ss750rdr did yesterday), so naz's copy can still be sent to someone else...

I've PMd him asking him if he wants it (I think) so I'll let you know what he says.

Sorry I'm so fucking tired all the time because of the job... I really feel like going to bed right now but I gotta wait for laundry.

It's really sucked the life out of me. I went to bed really early yesterday...

I'll play with you guys for sure on the weekend though.

I completely understand and feel sorta the same, i hate waking up at 6, but love getting money :)

I'm not even getting that much money for it. I feel like I'm raping my own ass for less than what I should be paid under normal conditions (overtime is by choice).

Nazguul still hasn't redeemed his KF I sent him.

I've sent him PM's and he's been away all week long, so this copy is up for grabs as far as I'm concerned. He should've been here/replied if he wanted it...

Does anyone from TBG want it? First post first serve.

Edit: Naz showed up finally and got his redeemed. It's over - all copies are gone. Sorry.

Back