[OVER] Killing Floor for $5 on Steam IS BACK and I'm giving away 2 copies!

Re: Killing Floor for $5 on Steam IS BACK UNTIL MONDAY MORNING!!!

Bump. Steam decided to do an "encore of the best deals" for the last day, which includes KF for $5. Last chance to pick it up for that price for a while probably:

http://store.steampowered.com/

Re: Killing Floor for $5 on Steam IS BACK UNTIL MONDAY and I'm giving away 2 copies!!

Bump again. I'm feeling really generous (lulz) so I'm giving away 2 copies to people who are interested in KF.

So, if you really want to play KF, but don't want to spend the $5, I'll get it for you :-D

TBG members preferred, and first come first serve...

I don't expect anything from whoever (if anyone) gets those. I just hope you'll come to love the game like I do :-D

Re: Killing Floor for $5 on Steam IS BACK UNTIL MONDAY and I'm giving away 2 copies!!

lol someone's desperate for friends!
ahaha

I'm just hoping there are some people who don't even give these kinds of games any consideration, because they're not from a major publisher or "A" titles, and this might help convince them to take a look at this game :-D .

I bought it before but havent installed it yet. :p ill install it today

I bought it before but havent installed it yet. :p ill install it today

Find me on vent when you do and I'll play with you and help you understand what's going on :-D .

Bump on this one too. We played a couple of rounds with Fritoz and he says he likes it :-D

yea this game is awesome. definitely a must buy for only $5

i guess i could give it a try if it will run on a dual core and 8400m

It's very lightweight (UT2004 engine) so it should run fine on that config, possibly even maxed out!

Do you want me to get it for you pilot?

I would certainly appreciate it heat and will pay it foreword at some point in time

zpilot, what's your steam account name and/or email? I need it asap :)

I gave away 4 copies to somewhat random people that I decided should like this game:

zpilot (asked)
Misiek (inquired yesterday and didn't really ask, but I got it for him anyway)
Amazon3D and Nazguul (they play random other games sometimes so I think they might like it)

I think amazon and nazguul's were sent to emails, so they MIGHT be resendable to other people if they don't redeem them, so if amazon and naz really really don't want KF (I don't know why they wouldn't), maybe they can let me know here BEFORE they redeem their gifts?

Anyway, the sale is now over (as of ~3 hours ago) so this is no more.

Yeah man I got it. Thanks a bunch. It was a good way to kick off the day, free games lol.

if im on vent shoot me a private chat or drag me to a diff channel even if im in AFK sometimes im still at my comp

Amazon and Naz have still not redeemed their copies!!!

Can you guys if you're reading this please post and say if you want them or not - perhaps other people do and I think I MIGHT be able to resend them to someone else if you don't want them.

They're already bought anyway.

Let me know.

I would be interested if it is possible to do so! My son got KF for a trial period this past weekend and the preview trailers and screeshots are definitely not as awesome as the gameplay. My steam account is Ss750rdr.

Yeah, the gameplay is really what addicted me to this game.

The animations are utter shit and the voices are dismal, but firing the guns and the slow-mo is really really well done.

You just feel like you're doing damage and you're in some cool movie or something :-D

the slow mo takes some getting use to. but after you do get use to it, its pretty cool.

Back